Solved Problems running all videos with XBMC
Hi, I recently reinstalled windows due to upgrading my processor and motherboard from an ASUS M4A88T-M with an AMD Athlon II x4 630 to a Z87-HD3 with intel i7 4770K.

Before the changeover I had an older build of XBMC (not sure which, but it had the red theater seats as the default background, and It was installed roughly 8 months ago).

Now on the new install of windows I have installed the latest XBMC build, and I am using the exact same libraries as before, however all the videos that once played perfectly are stuttering with no audio.

Even the mouse stutters, and it all seems very unstable :S The stuttering even occurs on SD videos as well as HD. All components apart from the mentioned upgrades are the same as before with all the latest drivers installed.

It's not the videos, as I tried running them in VLC and Windows media player and they play fine in both, it's only on XBMC.

What could it be? I tried reinstalling XBMC, but still get the same problem.

Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated! I really love XBMC, and can't wait to get it back in action again!

EDIT: Scratch that guys, I only just noticed the sticky at the top that makes me realise this post makes me look like a comlete noob! I managed to sort out the problem by going into settings and system, then fixing my video and audio settings in there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems running all videos with XBMC0