Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-12-13, 00:08)zukove Wrote:
(2014-12-12, 16:17)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-12-12, 11:46)zukove Wrote: Installed and tried it. Now the photo goes full screen. Thank you for that.
Now, when going to full screen, it can't go to the next photo in anyway and if I run slideshow, it will repeat the same photo I ran the slide show on and won't go to the next.
Can it be fixed so it will move to the next photo with arrow keys or space bar?

How are you running slideshow? Are you right clicking on the folder in the plugin and selecting "slideshow"?

I get what you're saying. Tried it from the folder and not from the photo inside the folder. It basically did the trick - the slideshow starts and runs through all the photos + I can use arrow keys to go back and forth.
Having said that, in a folder that has 200 photos, it takes a long time to start the slide show. Is it possible to just go into the folder, click on the first photo and after it goes full screen just start browsing with the arrow keys? It will basically function like most photo media browsers.

I'm going to try to make it as simple and seamless to use as possible. Unfortunately, XBMC doesn't handle URL photos very well (well, not at all, really).

Once the folder-> slideshow is selected, it may feel like a while to get started (it's caching the files), but it'll include photos as they become available.

I'll continue to work on photo support. It's my first priority right now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2014-12-13, 01:09
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12