Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-01-23, 16:40)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2016-01-21, 12:34)jaspreet Wrote:
(2016-01-20, 20:30)dmdsoftware Wrote: It actually only displays videos that are tagged as videos by google. So, typically, if a file does not show up, it is because it isn't tagged as a video by Google. In your case, I'm not sure why they are not showing up. Try changing the setting to show all files instead of show videos only in Video Playback in Settings.
I tried all that for over an hour before thinking about the file extension Thing. Then moved to older version and its fixed there

There is an issue with those videos that don't appear. They are encoded in Google Drive with extension "" which caused the issue of them not appearing. The fact that those files that don't appear are names "Copy of..." means they were probably created using the "Make a copy of" in Google Drive, and it must have lost their extension encoding in the process (bug?). I've added a workaround and they are appearing in the -testing branch version 0.7.20.

http://dmdsoftware.net/repository.ddurdl...0.7.20.zip
This version works and the videos can be seen even with default settings!
Thank you

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by jaspreet - 2016-01-25, 12:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12