Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2016-09-05, 14:10)user321 Wrote:
(2016-09-03, 14:42)dmdsoftware Wrote: Trashed files should be not be showing up in the directory listings. I will double check. They might still be appearing in search results and starred folders (if it is even possible to have a starred file that is trashed), will need to double check that.

In Addon Settings -> Video enable "Never transcode" and make sure "Force prompt for quality selection" is disabled.

Re: quality. You're right - this solved the problem.

I do see trashed files in directory listings. If it helps, I don't use search results or starred folders.

[EDIT] Quite keen to test automatic STRM generation. Am using the testing version. Will let you know how I get on.

I'm just wrapping up some internal testing on the STRM and will post a 0.8.06 in the testing branch within next 48 hours. Will announce here.

During testing, the STRM build process will only be generated when invoking the plugin when viewing directories. In the final version, even invoking playback via STRM will invoke STRM build process.

It uses change tracking. So the initial will take some time, but subsequent executions will only build STRM files for new content added to the Google Drive.

The process runs in the background and will let the user carry on with whatever they are doing. There is a watermark over the screen to indicate the status.

Weird about the trashed files showing up as there is a trashed=false appended on each directory listing.

Messages In This Thread
u - by Kraevin - 2015-05-13, 17:37
RE: [RELEASE] gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on - by dmdsoftware - 2016-09-05, 15:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12