Not seeing SQL library
Hi all

I was running Openelec 3.0 on my Pi and the box suddenly decided to upgrade itsself to 3.2 on its most recent boot. I have no idea on why as upgrades were set to manual.

Since the upgrade the box no longer sees my SQL library. I have checked and the advancedsettings.xml file is still there and still contains the correct information.
The SQL database and files are working fine as my other installation using them works fine.

I was wondering if the location has changed with the upgrade? The file is in the /storage/.xbmc/userdata directory.

Thanks in advance
Richard
Got it working.

I deleted the file and rebooted.Uploaded the file again and rebooted once more and it is working.

Weird Confused
Well after next reboot it is gone again. Tried deleting and uploading it again but it doesnt make any difference.

At the moment my Pi doesn't see any media but yet other devices using the same SQL database, share, and advancedsettings.xml file are working fine.

Any ideas?
Upload a debug log (wiki) to pastebin or xbmclog.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Weird. This morning it is suddenly working again. No changes have been made since it was not working.

I have rebooted a couple of times and each time it has come up working OK.
I will monitor it for a couple of days and if it re-occurs I will upload the logs.

Thanks
Richard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not seeing SQL library0