Regex for name.Part01.720p.BluRay.X264 won't work
Hi, I have an episode with file names like this: Spartacus.Gods.of.the.Arena.Part01.720p.BluRay.X264
I created this advancedsettings.xml file:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <tvshowmatching action="append">
        <regexp>(?i)[/\\](?:s|season)\W?(\d{1,2})\D*[/\\].*?\Wpart\W?(\d{1,2})\W([^/\\]*)</regexp>
    </tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>
It still does not work, what did I do wrong?
Check the first note at Video library/Naming files/TV shows#Using_custom_file_names (wiki)
Yes but shouldn't this expression I added intercept that filename already? Normally it is for filenames containing "part". Of course I can do a prepend that's more specific but I would like all my files using partx instead of Ex to be recognised. It was made to catch the following filename, so I think it should work?
<!-- /NASA Missions/Season 1/nasa.missions.part.3.hdtv.xvid-fqm.avi -->
I took it from v2.4 from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51614
Maybe my XBMC isn't recognizing the advancedsettings.xml file properly, because this is the only setting in it. I have put it properly into "%APPDATA%/XBMC/userdata/advancedsettings.xml"
check the Debug Log if it's getting loaded
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Here is my log file, I generated the log file while starting xbmc and renewing the media library. I had a look at it and I think it looks ok. advancedsettings.xml get loaded fine. Maybe if someone who knows more from it than me could check it and confirm that the actual regex is the issue? That it doesn't match properly with the file? Only the episode with filenames like this gives me errors: "Spartacus.Gods.of.the.Arena.Part01.720p.BluRay.X264-WIND.mkv"
Just to expand on my original comment, this is the note I was referring to at Video library/Naming files/TV shows#Using_custom_file_names (wiki):
Quote:Note: The expressions are converted to lower case before being evaluated on XBMC v13.0 alpha4 and earlier versions, so Perl character classes like '\W' and '\D' can’t be used. Use bracketed character classes like '[^A-Za-z0-9_]' and '[^0-9]' instead.
(with extra emphasis on the relevant part.)
oh, I missed that part... Thanks, I will try!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Regex for name.Part01.720p.BluRay.X264 won't work0