Android Newbie to G-Box & XMBC
I'm new to all of this but learning quickly so I apologize if this get's lengthy. My G-Box unit came in yesterday and I set it up fine. This past Sunday I had set up XMBC on my PC and everything seems to be okay so far. I managed to bring in my movies and tv shows which I now have a "Movies" and "TV Shows" listed in the main menu. I was also able to get XMBC on the G-Box to recognize the one on my PC and successfully added the movies. This is where it gets confusing. While the movies were added to the unit in order to view them I have to drill down from Videos section on files, movies, titles and there they all are with background and movie info when I scroll thru them. The problem is that I cannot get the "Movies" section to appear in the main menu like I did on my PC. I even plugged my external HD into the unit and added moves and chose the scraper but still no "Movies" section. How can I get the "Movies" or "TV Shows" section to appear like I have it on my PC? Is it possible to add a section to the main menu for home or personal videos? Lastly on the G-Box unit when I do add to my movies through the video, files section how can I delete it? Lastly, is there some add on to help with the slight buffering I've noticed so far? HuhHuhHuh
I think what you're looking for is in System - Settings - Appearance - Skin - Settings - Home Window Options. Check and see if "Hide Movies" and "Hide TV shows" is selected. If they are deselect them and see if that solves your problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie to G-Box & XMBC0