From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.
I have tried at least 3 or 4 different subtitle addons and nothing seems to work. I don't think it has anything to do with the add ons themselves because they all throw similar python errors.

Here is the one from shooter
Quote:12:54:18 T:900 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:54:18 T:900 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'C:/Users/Media Centre/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/service.subtitles.shooter/temp/Apollo 18.en.2.srt')
http://forum.xbmc.org/images/smilies/confused.png Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Media Centre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.shooter\service.py", line 489, in <module>
subs = Download(params["filename"])
File "C:\Users\Media Centre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.shooter\service.py", line 361, in Download
ChangeFileEndcoding(filename.decode('utf-8'))
File "C:\Users\Media Centre\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.shooter\service.py", line 343, in ChangeFileEndcoding
data = open(filepath, 'rb').read()
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', u'C:/Users/Media Centre/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/service.subtitles.shooter/temp/Apollo 18.en.2.srt')
-->End of Python script error report<--

And subscene seems to be down right now so I can't get an error log from them.

I will post it as soon as I can.

I have tried updating python and creating services.subtitles.*name of service*, and every possible configuration, but i can't seem to get it to work

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to. - by P8ntBal1551 - 2014-07-27, 22:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
From Subtitles add-on to subtitles service. The no-trouble How-to.1