New user of RPi with a problem!
Hi all,

I've had the RPi for a few weeks now and had a lot of fun with various projects, but have decided to put it to use properly now as a media centre.

Almost everything is working very well and I have it set up to be controlled via my android phone, however I wanted to be able to play Netflix on it. After some research, I have realised that this won't work natively, so I've paid for a subscription to PlayOn (if I get it all working I'll buy a permanent licence) however I'm having a bit of trouble. The server is running, and I can find my Windows PC which is hosting the PlayOn server, however no Netflix content can be found. I can search netflix, and access the menus (i.e Comedy/Childrens Comedy) but every single directory is just empty.

At first I suspected that this was because I hadn't yet added the MPEG encoding (which I've now paid for and added) however all directories still appear 'empty' - I effectively can't find any shows on Netflix via XMBC.

To test if it was a problem with my RPi, I installed XMBC on another Windows laptop on the network - same problem.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks!
Hi all,

Here is a video of the problem I am having (both on a Windows machine and a Linux machine)

Any help would be really appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnQKHdQFDr8

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New user of RPi with a problem!0