"My Programs" back action goes wrong
i have three bookmarks in "my programs" called: games, programs and dvd. when i enter the program bookmark and go back, it does not remember this last used bookmark.

example: 1: i enter games, 2: i go back, 3: it jumps to dvd.

i hope ths could be fixed before 2.0.

anyone
Star 
i pretty sure that is by design, it's meant to be like that on purpose
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
my video an my music etc. do not act like that. so i dont thing they did that on purpose.

sollie
Question 
it has been said many times before; "my program" is a different nature compared to music/videos/pictures, and it is that by choice and design from the developers, so it's not just this 'feature' that's different there (take a look at the context-menu for another example). most people use the "only display default.xbe" function as then it will list everything under 'games', 'emulators', 'apps', etc. ...not many people have their games categorized (into action, adventure, sport, etc.) which i guess you have and that's the reason why you want it to remember the last used folder, (right?)

personaly i think that the existing design makes perfect sence for the "my program" section, so if a developer decides to add a "remember the last used folder" function please make it optional and disabled by default, tia
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
i think we speak a differend lanquage. il take your post as it is and stop requesting on this one.

sollie.

by the way, thanks for all you work, i am very happy with it and trying to help (i edited my first post).

sollie,
is the wrong one highlighted on a back action, or does it actually display the contents of that other bookmark?
Quote:is the wrong one highlighted on a back action, or does it actually display the contents of that other bookmark?

yes, the wrong one highlighted on a back action.
kragh3d, you know what i mean. maybe you can help me.

sollie.

open a bug report on sourceforge stating that in my programs, the wrong item is selected on a back action.
k, i will

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"My Programs" back action goes wrong0