Can Live-TV Recordings be on its own in the main menu ?
Hi,

I would like to know is it possible for the the TV-Recordings sub-menu to be on its own as a main menu. I went through the menu customisation but it is not as one of the items that you can replace the menu with.

The only options it has live tv, tv channels and radio channels. For music all the sub menus are listed.

Will we see in future updates any additional view options available to the recording library like wall view or another more appropriate for recorded tv.

I am not going to start a new thread I was playing with playlists and created a simple playlist and it creates a .M3U file I tried to add that as a menu and it didn't work reason it seems it doesn't support that extension than I created a new smart list and that one I could have as a menu option.

Thank you for a wonderful skin

I am takeing a break from posting Big Grin
I don't use Live TV on my setup, so I can't give you definitive instructions. But in general the best way to add something to the main menu (if it is not an option already listed) is to add it to your favourites, and then add that favourite to the menu.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thank you that worked. I am certainly making a lot of use of Favourites for the menus.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can Live-TV Recordings be on its own in the main menu ?0