• 128(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-06-26, 04:45)Vaikin Wrote: @Emmortal There's no option in Aeon Nox 5 to enable/disable views. So if you can't get it to appear in whatever window, it means it no longer exists on this version. If you want it back it will mean making a mod.

Yeah I was looking through the files, seeing if there was something that would be self-evident to get it back but no luck. I'm sure if I knew more about coding I could probably find a way but it's been years since I've even look at a piece of code, and even then I just learned some basics.

I did notice the view options for recently added TV shows is the exact same for video playlists, sure there's a connection there somewhere. Odd that recently added movies still have all view options available though.

Hopefully someone comes out with something to add this back in. Smile
Hi guys,

Love the skin! Just noticed a little bug. When selecting a playlist (smart or standard) that has been added as a submenu item, nothing seems to happen.

Thanks
(2014-06-27, 13:38)pssturges Wrote: Hi guys,

Love the skin! Just noticed a little bug. When selecting a playlist (smart or standard) that has been added as a submenu item, nothing seems to happen.

Thanks

This is a known bug with the skin shortcuts script, and the fix has been pulled to the XBMC repo this morning. It may take a few hours for your local mirror to see the update, and a few hours more for your copy of XBMC to notice there's an update and install it.
It seems Argus TV passes genre ID 256 but Nox doesn't have a genre texture for 256. Could this be added? My EPG doesn't have grid lines at the minute Sad

Bit more info here:
http://www.argus-tv.com/forum/viewtopic....=30#p27546
I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask, but can anyone tell me how to make the sub menus permanently visible? (instead of hitting the down arrow from the main menu to view the sub menu). Thank you for your help.
(2014-06-28, 11:46)ayeroff Wrote: I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask, but can anyone tell me how to make the sub menus permanently visible? (instead of hitting the down arrow from the main menu to view the sub menu). Thank you for your help.

If you detach the RSS feed (forces it to the top), it will force the submenu's to show permanently

System - (submenu) Skin Settings - Home Window - Detach RSS Feed from the Main Menu.
Hi guys,

Grabbed the "official" version from within XBMC, and have been having a good play today. Works a treat, many thanks!

I have one issue though and I can't tell if it's me being stupid or not. I've changed Custom 1 menu to run iPlayer, so far so good. I'm trying to add submenus to it, they're all there present and correct in the menu editor but when I come back out to test them out, there's nothing there. I can see submenus under everything else, and if I add a submenu to a non-custom menu it works fine.

Any ideas? Many thanks in advance.
Like to try it out what is the Repo address for download. Thx
(2014-06-28, 21:25)richardb70 Wrote: Hi guys,

Grabbed the "official" version from within XBMC, and have been having a good play today. Works a treat, many thanks!

I have one issue though and I can't tell if it's me being stupid or not. I've changed Custom 1 menu to run iPlayer, so far so good. I'm trying to add submenus to it, they're all there present and correct in the menu editor but when I come back out to test them out, there's nothing there. I can see submenus under everything else, and if I add a submenu to a non-custom menu it works fine.

Any ideas? Many thanks in advance.

Please post a full debug log (wiki) somewhere like xbmclogs.org, showing you editing the submenu (make sure you make a change, even just rearranging your submenu items) and returning to the home page to ensure your submenu's are rebuilt.

(2014-06-28, 21:41)mother Wrote: Like to try it out what is the Repo address for download. Thx

Nox 5 is on the official XBMC repo, but only available for XBMC 13 (Gotham).
I am using a MX2 box on Gotham 13.xx since I am new is there an address for the original XBMC Repo. I am having trouble find it.
The official XBMC repository is already configured to be used. The only thing I can suggest is going to "System" > "Add-ons" > "Get Add-ons". Then bring up the context menu for "XBMC.org Add-ons" and choose "Force refresh" to ensure you have the latest data.
How do I force refresh. I was under the impression when I booted up my MX2 box these repo's refreshed?
"c" key to bring up context menu, force refresh.
Sorry I did not read your post all the way thx but since I use a G-2 android box I am not sure how to.

Thx will try that.
(2014-06-27, 18:07)smiffy1989 Wrote: It seems Argus TV passes genre ID 256 but Nox doesn't have a genre texture for 256. Could this be added? My EPG doesn't have grid lines at the minute Sad

Bit more info here:
http://www.argus-tv.com/forum/viewtopic....=30#p27546

If anyone wants to fix this until it is fixed by BigNoid properly, create this folder structure:

/media/overlays/pvr/genres

in the skins directory.

Then download 0.png and 0-fo.png from here: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree...pvr/genres

Rename them to 256.png and 256-fo.png and place them in the directory you just created.

Hopefully Argus TV will be updated to pass proper genre IDs so we get colours but this will give you the default grey boxes Smile
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537