• 40(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
I'll see if i can implement the delay option with fewer code. I didnt want to add the manual button because it has no nice way of telling the user that pressing up means the infopanel shows up and the user is away from the list and has to press down again.
Yes, manual is not very clean.

Maybe with just 2 options : On / Delay (not adjustable, but hard coded with 3 or 4 seconds, I think it's the average delay, 1 or 2 seconds is too short and 5 seconds is too long).

Thanks to note of users requests Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
loving the new skin with its speed and simplicity,
One thing that bugs me though is in the view named "icon", its the fact the all the poster images are darker than the one that is selected (makes them hard to see on my tv)
Would it be possible to have them all the same brightness as the one selected, its still got the blue border so you can see which one is the selected one.

If not could you point me to the bit of xml to change this? (ive had a look myself but couldnt find anything)
(2014-02-25, 14:34)BigNoid Wrote: Sure, open View_55_TriPanel.xml with your favorite text editor and search for
Code:
<description>Unwatched episodes</description>
In that group is a label with
Code:
<label>$VAR[ListOverlayEpisodesVar]</label>
Adjust the font for that control or add bold indicators like so:
Code:
<label>$VAR[ListOverlayEpisodesVar,[B],[/B]]</label>

EDIT: oh right, theres two of those, on for focused items and one for unfocused.

Thanks a lot. I'll try this out later. Say if i wanted to change the colour of the number to say.....bright pink! What would the code be for that?

Is there a 'Beginners Guide to Skinning' or something similar? This skin is pretty much perfect for my (and more importantly, the wifes!) needs but there are little things I'd like to tweak. I can come on here and ask as the support is amazing but I'd like to be able to change it myself without having to ask.

Thanks again for the help and this great skin!

Chris
(2014-02-26, 11:10)mikebzh44 Wrote: Yes, manual is not very clean.

Maybe with just 2 options : On / Delay (not adjustable, but hard coded with 3 or 4 seconds, I think it's the average delay, 1 or 2 seconds is too short and 5 seconds is too long).

Thanks to note of users requests Wink
Yeah, something like that. I'm trying to find a way that has very little impact on current situation (ie without an extra option button).
(2014-02-26, 11:42)antisect Wrote: loving the new skin with its speed and simplicity,
One thing that bugs me though is in the view named "icon", its the fact the all the poster images are darker than the one that is selected (makes them hard to see on my tv)
Would it be possible to have them all the same brightness as the one selected, its still got the blue border so you can see which one is the selected one.

If not could you point me to the bit of xml to change this? (ive had a look myself but couldnt find anything)
I'm sure if i make them all the same brightness, someone else would say the blue border is not enough Tongue
Easy to mod, go to View_500_Wall.xml and remove the lines with
Code:
<colordiffuse>BAffffff</colordiffuse>

(2014-02-26, 12:07)drains Wrote: Thanks a lot. I'll try this out later. Say if i wanted to change the colour of the number to say.....bright pink! What would the code be for that?

Is there a 'Beginners Guide to Skinning' or something similar? This skin is pretty much perfect for my (and more importantly, the wifes!) needs but there are little things I'd like to tweak. I can come on here and ask as the support is amazing but I'd like to be able to change it myself without having to ask.

Thanks again for the help and this great skin!

Chris
Yes, theres a XBMC_Skinning_Manual (wiki) entry. If you want to change the text color to pink, change the textcolor tag to the html color code for pink and add transparency hexadecimals in front, so for black its ff000000, where ff is transprency and the 000000 is the color code for black.

EDIT: Added the delay option as global option, with delay range from 2-5 seconds. Global so I can have a decent explanation in the settings description as to what it does instead having a cryptic setting in the media menu. Disadvantage its for every view with infopanel.
(2014-02-26, 12:47)BigNoid Wrote: I'm sure if i make them all the same brightness, someone else would say the blue border is not enough Tongue
Easy to mod, go to View_500_Wall.xml and remove the lines with
Code:
<colordiffuse>BAffffff</colordiffuse>

thanks for that....looks great now
Thumbs Up 
Could it be possible to have in info a menù during play like this image

press "o", or "i".
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Im on Ouya and just installed the latest gotham nightly, AE5 preview8 and all the plugins recommanded but Im having a problems with favorites.

As is, I cannot select them as something to launch in home menus.

Lets say Im in set Aeon Nox main menu, Custom5, default select action, if I choose Favorite nothing happens.

But, I have the same setup on my mac and it works there... Do I miss a script on my ouya or something?
check for script.favourites
Hey all!

A simple request for this brilliant skin!!! Big Grin

My Menu 1 and My Menu 2 - fully customisable which is ace!. But can we have say 10 of themConfused

THAT WOULD BE MAGIC!!!!

Cheers
No sorry, if you want to have that, you should make a mod.

Shame. Just a few more would be really beneficial ...
You are completely free to add a few more yourself.
Might you consider support for the XBMB3C addon to allow use of Mediabrowser server database?
Thanks
From what I can tell there's no need for skin support. In any case, as I dont use media browser I will probably never be motivated enough to find out what needs to be added.
When opening submenu movies > recently added "skin shortcuts opening stream" is displayed. It doesnt go into the library.

Running preview 8 with latest OE build (using mysql)
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537