• 98(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Thanks for the log. The problem is caused by the script not correctly providing a default thumbnail image, if no image is specified in the favourites.xml file. This is now fixed on git.

Edit- thats the problem with quick fixes, my initial fix introduced a different bug. If downloading git version, make sure it's after the 'Better fix for favourite with no thumb'
Perfect!!!! Thank you so much!
Hi I love aeon nox and I am looking at making the switch to nox 5 (sorry if this has been asked before) but I am unable to change to white theme only orange or default, am I missing something or is this part of the scaling back? Thank you in advance.
(2014-05-13, 20:40)loki131 Wrote: Perfect!!!! Thank you so much!

No, thank you. I can't test every single permutation, so people like you taking the time to report and help fix by providing logs is more useful than you'd believe Smile
(2014-05-13, 21:24)grimfandango Wrote: Hi I love aeon nox and I am looking at making the switch to nox 5 (sorry if this has been asked before) but I am unable to change to white theme only orange or default, am I missing something or is this part of the scaling back? Thank you in advance.
There is only the default light blue and orange themes.
Thank you for the quick reply vaikin, I will stick with nox 4 for now and maybe have a look at making a mod (if it is easy enough for someone with no experience).
If you download the git version, all the texture files are in an uncompressed format(jpgs, png, etc) rather than one .xbt file. Look around at the contents and you'll see how many images there are to change in order to get a decent white theme Wink

If you just wanted to change the Orange color to something else, substantially less images to change. addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\themes\orange
There is only about a dozen images in there.
Still wondering why poster and banner art is getting clipped (due to being displayed in incorrect aspect ratio). Observe:

(2014-05-06, 15:04)soder Wrote: I just upgraded to XBMC 13, and I needed to update to this new version 5 of Aeon Nox. (Was on Aeon Nox 4 before).

I like it, and "accept" the changes, but what I really miss is the "episode view" in TVSHOWS. Is that something that might come back?

/Söder

did this ever get answered? this is a large thread.

some of my favorite customizations got removed in this new version, Episode View being one. any idea how to put it back in?
You can install the minamilism version of nox 5 which contains the episode view
(2014-05-14, 02:44)elnino-1900 Wrote: You can install the minamilism version of nox 5 which contains the episode view

thanks for the response, sorry if it had been cleared up but after reading 50 i just thought i'd ask.

i appreciate it.
I don't think it's been added. The next best thing for me is the tri panel view.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
I had never used the landscape view for episodes but it does take a while to get used to and it does look good. Even though I use nox 4 still I actually use landscape view
(2014-05-14, 03:15)elnino-1900 Wrote: I had never used the landscape view for episodes but it does take a while to get used to and it does look good. Even though I use nox 4 still I actually use landscape view

yeah, in the previous version i'd do landscape with infopanel on and then in the episodes list i'd do episode view

i dont like how landscape is laid out now though, but tripanel works just fine for that.

just my personal preference.
(2014-05-14, 02:59)patseguin Wrote: I don't think it's been added. The next best thing for me is the tri panel view.

My hope is that if someone (and my apologies, but I think my attempts at skinning have proved it's beyond my abilities) can provide a version of the episodes view, but that shows the episode plot without scrolling - and of course with Nox5's stylings - BigNoid would at least consider including it, (Based on BigNoid's previous comments regarding this view in Nox 5, and - if I'm wrong - please dash our hopes sooner rather than later Wink)

(And i speak as someone who discarded the Aeon skins in Eden and Frodo because they were far too customisable, when all I wanted (and still do) was a skin that looked good without lots of work on my part - Nox 5 has come amazingly close, but with all the requests for it, I'm starting to believe that a modern episode view is necessary, and apparently can get better than the tri-panel currently included!)
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537