• 177(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Hello.

First of all, awesome skin. And I'm trying to configure it my way Big Grin.

I have just one question though (after scrolling from most of the topic pages).

I have 2 smart playlists and created 2 Menu items (in the custom ones off course Big Grin). Is there anyway of having in the INFOLINE the statistics for each smart playlist ?

Thanx.
(2015-01-14, 16:59)bleeding_me Wrote: Hello.

I have 2 smart playlists and created 2 Menu items (in the custom ones off course Big Grin). Is there anyway of having in the INFOLINE the statistics for each smart playlist ?

Thanx.

Yes, just go to infoline in the menu customizer and choose one of the last 3 options.
(2015-01-14, 17:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 16:59)bleeding_me Wrote: Hello.

Thanx.

Yes, just go to infoline in the menu customizer and choose one of the last 3 options.

Hello mikesilvo164.

I just selected "Movie playlist statistics" for both menus but nothing appears in the infoline
(2015-01-14, 16:59)bleeding_me Wrote: Hello mikesilvo164.

I just selected "Movie playlist statistics" for both menus but nothing appears in the infoline

Are they library items or an addon? Don't think it works with addons.
(2015-01-14, 17:12)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 17:10)bleeding_me Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 17:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Yes, just go to infoline in the menu customizer and choose one of the last 3 options.

Hello mikesilvo164.

Are they library items or an addon? Don't think it works with addons.

They are smart playlists from the movies library.

I created:
- "Animation" smart playlist for movies from the movies library from a specific path
- "Watchlist" smart playlist for movies from the movies library from a specific path
(2015-01-14, 17:23)bleeding_me Wrote: They are smart playlists from the movies library.

I created:
- "Animation" smart playlist for movies from the movies library from a specific path
- "Watchlist" smart playlist for movies from the movies library from a specific path

Did service.library.data.provider get installed when you added the skin?
(2015-01-14, 17:27)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 17:23)bleeding_me Wrote: They are smart playlists from the movies library.

I created:

Did service.library.data.provider get installed when you added the skin?

Yes it was. Version 0.0.7 enabled
(2015-01-14, 17:31)bleeding_me Wrote: Yes it was. Version 0.0.7 enabled

Hmm... Do the playlists work correctly when you open your Custom menu entry and also in the Smart Playlist manager?
(2015-01-14, 17:35)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-14, 17:31)bleeding_me Wrote: Yes it was. Version 0.0.7 enabled

Hmm... Do the playlists work correctly when you open your Custom menu entry and also in the Smart Playlist manager?

When I open the custom menu i get the correct movies and nr of files in the top left corner (as you can see im the image)
(2015-01-14, 17:50)bleeding_me Wrote: When I open the custom menu i get the correct movies and nr of files in the top left corner (as you can see im the image)

I don't see any issues in your pic so I am at a loss as to why you are not seeing the Infoline...maybe try a restart... if that doesn't work you will need to post a debug log so someone can take a peek at what's going on.
(2015-01-14, 17:58)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I don't see any issues in your pic so I am at a loss as to why you are not seeing the Infoline...maybe try a restart... if that doesn't work you will need to post a debug log so someone can take a peek at what's going on.

Yes mikesilvo164. I think i'll have to upload a debug. How do I proceed here with the upload of the debug log ?

As you've seen in the last pic I had 21 items in the list, but they don't appear (the statistics) in the infoline:
(2015-01-14, 18:10)bleeding_me Wrote: Yes mikesilvo164. I think i'll have to upload a debug. How do I proceed here with the upload of the debug log ?

As you've seen in the last pic I had 21 items in the list, but they don't appear (the statistics) in the infoline:

Log File Easy Method

Log File Advanced Method
Well here it is...the log. Kodi Log File

Steps I did:

- Restart Kodi
- Went to Aeon Nox 5 skin settings
- Setup the Aeon Nox Main Menu
- Selected the Custom menu I created (Watchlist)
- Select Infoline
- Selected "Movie playlist statistics"
- Went to main menu to the option Watchlist --> here no statistics appear in the "Infoline"
- Went in the Watchlist smart list

Hope this is helpful Smile
(2015-01-14, 22:48)bleeding_me Wrote: Well here it is...the log. Kodi Log File

Steps I did:

- Restart Kodi
- Went to Aeon Nox 5 skin settings
- Setup the Aeon Nox Main Menu
- Selected the Custom menu I created (Watchlist)
- Select Infoline
- Selected "Movie playlist statistics"
- Went to main menu to the option Watchlist --> here no statistics appear in the "Infoline"
- Went in the Watchlist smart list

Hope this is helpful Smile

Quick look and I see this:
Code:
ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": {"directory": ""special://profile/playlists/video/Animation.xsp"", "media": "video", "properties": ["playcount", "resume", "episode", "watchedepisodes", "tvshowid"]}, "id": 1}'
I'm just guessing here but there may be something wrong with the playlist itself. It seems to be passing extra filters... Try simplifying the parameters to just include path contains "your/path"... It also seems to be missing ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary, before special://profile/playlists/video/Animation.xsp in the custom shortcut. It looks like your displaying in files mode cause here is the path ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/Watchlist.xsp",return) you have set for the animation entry. Try changing the shortcut to say ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,"special://profile/playlists/video/Animation.xsp",return)
NOX is a great skin the best ...
thank you

Just one Q , Please

OSD buttons while playing video or in Pause screen
the active button and non active state are so similar in color ( Gray and light gray )
can we make then white and blue , or some other combination that is visible to an old guy like me ?
pause screen used to have the Movie or show Poster , also gone ! why ?

i'm using the latest KODI with Aeon Nox 5.6

again thank you
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537