• 183(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2015-02-02, 19:42)Tatts4Life Wrote: Not sure if this is an Aeon Nox issue or not. But for Wolf of Wall Street I noticed a rating of FSK AB 18. Not sure what that is. I've noticed it for a few other movies too. Is it something that's in the movie file or being pulled from someplace when using MediaElch?

I believe that is a German rating. If you install Library Editor and click it under the + sign and go down to MPAA you can change it to Rated R and fix any other info that is incorrect.
So I have to do it manually for each movie that has an issue? I'll try it out thanks.
(2015-02-02, 19:55)Tatts4Life Wrote: So I have to do it manually for each movie that has an issue? I'll try it out thanks.

I can't help the cause of the issue. That would be maybe a setting or bug in mediaelch... but the editor can help fix issues you notice after the fact.
Thanks for the help now I just need to go through and figure out what the movie are that have issues and what the rating are.
how I can install aron nox 5 with kodi, I dont see it in the repo.

Thanks
default installs of kodi 14.0 and 14.1 have Aeon Nox 5 under "Get More" as an option to install. For now the version is 5.5.6 but the git version is 5.5.8 which you can download and install via zip file method. The easiest way is to just choose get more and pick aeon nox 5 and it will give you the latest repo approved version.

If you aren't seeing it in the normal choices (should be about 14 different skins) then something else is going on.
I will try today
I downloaded the Aeon Nox 5.5.6. skin to the OE 5.0.0 system on my Cubox i2ex, cause I really like its features, but I realized, that right after I switched to that skin the cubox's idle temp gets much higher than with the standard confluence skin: It went up from the normal 42-44C to 60-65C! The video playback temperature is not affected, actually after a couple of minutes of playback it starts to drop back to the normal 50-55C. Anyone else had the same experience? I installed the latest 5.0.1 OE to a new SD card, but the same problem again, no effects enabled, but still right after changing to Aeon Nox 5 at its default settings, the Idle temp starts to increase! I really would be happy to use this lovely skin, so can anyone help what to do?
Hi,

It is possible to display next to the time, CPU usage ?

Display CPU Usage in permanence. Blush
Please ignore, original query resolved.
Finally, Aeon Nox works! I downloaded the ignitoin image from solidruns page, (instead of the OE image itself from openelec's homepage), from the list I choose to install oe 5 stable, and it seems aeon nox is working perfectly now, my i2ex is 39C in idle! Fantastic!
Hi , I have installed Kodi (14.1) on a new system (win 8) but I do not find the addon in the Kodi repo. Even if i try to install the zip from github it gives an error "dependencies not met". Is this a known problem ? Can i do something to fix this ?

edit - reinstalled the app & that seems to have fixed it.
Somebody suggested I might have a chance of getting an answer here because it might be a skin issue. Any ways here's the post. Oh yeah this happened after I updated to 14.1. Didn't notice any issue before.

(2015-02-10, 17:22)Tatts4Life Wrote: First off I'm not sure if this is a Kodi 14.1 issue on windows or an issue with Aeon Nox.

When I go view a collection it shows correctly. but when I back out my view then defaults back to the first movie in my list. But instead of displaying things correctly it now has taken all my movies that were in collections and displaying all my movies. An example if I view my 28 day/weeks collection then back out it shows 2 fast 2 furious next to 21 and 22 jump street and the 28 day and 28 weeks later. But when I back out and go back to my movies things are displayed correctly.

here are photos showing whats going on.
28weeks collection

viewing collection

what it looks like when I back out

here is my debug log from pastebin.
debug log
Extendedinfo mod question:

Does anybody know why it doesn't identify the tvshows that are in my collection after i select an actor that has done tvshows?
i need some advice/guidance

i am starting work on a mod of mikesilvo164's mod of aeon nox 5.
this will be a visual mod only. no new features.

given that my mod is based on a nox 5/mod, but will look dramatically different, where should i post info for it? here? in the wip skins? or somewhere else if at all? Smile

thanks
  • 183(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537