XBMC OUYA Universal Scraper problem
Hello XBMC community. I have been using XBMC on my ouya for a few months and everything has been fantastic. I was using the tvdb and moviedb scrapers and 99% of my stuff was properly scraped. However about a week ago I read about the Universal Movie Scraper and decided to give it a go as there were a few files that I had that were not being scraped by my previous scrapers. Since enabling the Universal Scraper, I have not had a single thing scrape successfully. I have added dozens of movies and shows in this time and none of them are in my library. When I browse to their location and try to set content, I deselect Universal Scraper and select TheMoviedb, then when it asks me if it wants to refresh and I choose yes, I see in the upper right hand corner that it is not using themoviedb but rather it still says scanning with universal scraper.

So I decided the best thing to do would be to remove the universal scraper addon, then I could just go back to my old way of doing things. When I go to system settings/addons/enabled addons/movie information - I see Universal Movie Scraper is enabled. If i right click on it and select Info, on the left hand menu the options to disable or uninstall are grayed out and I cannot choose them. The only options I can select from that menu are Configure or Change Log. I have searched around and looked around the xbmc menus but for the life of me I cannot find a way to disable or remove this.

TL;DR - How do I disable/uninstall Universal Movie Scraper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
go to video- files- and what ever you named your tv shows click the context menu change the content type to none and rescan after the scan change the content to tv shows and select which scraper you want to use then rescan and all your problems should be fixed (don't let it remove items from library when it asks or you will lose all your watched statuses)
Thanks for the reply Rcarnes. I tried to do this but it did not seem to work. Actually this presents part of my problem. When i go to my movie folder in files, right click and go to change content, set to none and choose to not remove the files from my library, it doesnt actually seem to change the content to none. Like once I click OK, if i right click on it again it shows the content is set to Movies and to use the Universal Scraper, even though I just pressed OK to selecting none as content. This is working the same if I try to manually select the Movie Database scraper. I see it in the list of scrapers for movie content, I can highlight it and select it and press ok. But if I scan it still uses the Universal Scraper and if I right click to check content the Universal scraper will be checked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC OUYA Universal Scraper problem0