Error, XBMC/Boxee exited with status: 10
Hello,

I have a silver ATV with XBMC 11 on it. Yesterday I used Hub Maitenance to (a) clear Cache and (b) update Lib files. Next I restarted. Since I cant go into XBMC anymore. It says "Error, XBMC/Boxee exited with status: 10.

What should I do to solve this?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.

John
What do we know?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
use Hub maintenance again and again until it starts working… I think 100-120 times should be enugh

also, read the Forum Rules before you post again
Hello Memphiz, sorry I am confused. Do you want me to send the log file? Again, sorry, I am new here.

Hello Amet, your answer sounds "offensive". Nevertheless, I read the forum rules. Says flw.:
1.1 General conduct
Be civil.
Polite language is required.
We're telling you that we have nothing to do with that "HUB" tool, and we discourage people from using it because it breaks things. It probably doesn't even work with XBMC v11. We can't help you if you're using "HUB" stuff. We don't touch it.

If you'd like help in removing it then we wouldn't mind helping you.
(2014-01-23, 22:54)jcvdw1998 Wrote: Hello Memphiz, sorry I am confused. Do you want me to send the log file? Again, sorry, I am new here.

Hello Amet, your answer sounds "offensive". Nevertheless, I read the forum rules. Says flw.:
1.1 General conduct
Be civil.
Polite language is required.

polite thing to do when joining any group would be to read the rules , you have not done that and you find my answer offensive?

whoever told you to use/install HUB should tell you what to do next…

thanks, bye

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error, XBMC/Boxee exited with status: 100