mq5 Music Smart Playlists
I have spent the weekend setting up aeon mq5 on my htpc. I have two music smart playlists; one for audiobooks and one for actual music.

I have added these to the main menu and want to have widgets for each. The playlists are 'artist' playlists but the infoline and widget is not populated. I have played around and changed them to 'album' playlists and this will populate the infoline and widgets but then I just get a massive list of albums.

Is there any way to get widgets and info line working for a 'artist' smart playlist?

Thanks!
Are you using the artist playlist to take you to a list of all the artists in your library?

If so you can just add 'artist' to your home screen through the 'customize main menu' screen, which will achieve exactly the same thing, and the widgets will work too.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

My main aim is to completely separate regular music from audiobooks - in a similar fashion to how some people separate kids movies from regular movies.

I would like to be able to have two different main menu options 'music' (everything except audiobooks) and 'audiobooks', when either menu option is clicked I would like to see all relevant artists. I have managed to do this with smart playlists but the widget is not populating.

I can only get the widget to populate when my smart playlists are set as 'album' playlists in which case I am taken to a large list of relevant albums.
I actually tried your suggestion of adding music-artists to the main menu and that widget didn't populate either. Do you think this may be a problem with my install?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mq5 Music Smart Playlists0