rPi Slideshow Settings Keep Changing
Shocked 
Hello all! I have setup a .py script which loads on startup. Here is the code:
Code:
import os
import xbmc

if os.path.isfile ("/mnt/usb/upgradefile.py"):
        os.system('python /mnt/usb/upgradefile.py')
    xbmc.executebuiltin ("Notification(Upgrade In Progress,DO NOT INTERRUPT)")

else:

xbmc.executebuiltin( "SlideShow(/mnt/usb/slideshow)" )

xbmc.executebuiltin ("Notification(Version ,108)")

Within xbmc I disabled the slideshow option for "pan and zoom effects" and also changed the slide time to 10 seconds instead of 5. The issue lies with those two settings. If power is lost to the rPi, when it comes back on, those settings go back to default (pan and zoom enabled; 5 second slide times). I have even pulled the sd card and slid the lock on it so the card should not be writable or editable but this still did not prevent it from happening. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

edit: Would like to add that my rPi locks up when pan and zoom is enabled due to the "memory leak" I have been reading about. Regardless, this is the main reason I am attempting to solve this issue.
Perhaps there is an option to use in my script that will modify this setting instead?
As nobody can come up with a solution to this, does anyone know where the settings file is located? I've ran a search for various strings but cannot find the settings file. I am hoping I can simply have my autoexec script copy a settings file from one place to the actual location on the device.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rPi Slideshow Settings Keep Changing0