Buffering Issues
Every single movie I try and watch buffers forever and nothing plays until I click the play button. Ten seconds later same thing. I know my internet is not the problem. I went to programfilesx86/xbmc/userdata and made a advancesettings.xml file there with

this code
<network>
<cachemembuffersize>5242880</cachemembuffersize>
</network>

and with this code

<advancedsettings>
<network>
<cachemembuffersize>20971520</cachemembuffersize>
</network>
</advancedsettings>

I did this to change the buffer size, but XBMC has zero change in its behavior. I realize it is more these crappy video streaming sites. But can anyone help me out with getting better speeds. I download normally somewhere around 5 mbs a second which is more than adequate. I have 100mbs service.

Computer specs as follows...
AMD quad core, radeon hd 6530D, 4 gb ram(I know low, will put 16 in eventually), windows 8, have tried both frodo and gotham realeases.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBMC_HUB_Wizard
(2014-02-12, 10:56)george4791 Wrote: good day,

go to system/settings/install from zip file/fusion/movies-tv and install the repository.xbmchub-1.0.2 zip,

then go to get addons/xbmchub.com/programs addons and install the xbmchub maintance

go back to home screen and go to programs and press xbmchub maintenance, then press maintenance kai press "delete my cache"

you have to delete the cache files every few days so to avoid buffering

brgds/george

That's not the same "cache" that is being talked about here.
So one person says do not add anything another is promoting a bad repository and the other is contradicting it.

Does anyone know where I am going wrong with the setup. I highly doubt the cache is filled, I just installed it and from the start had problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buffering Issues0