RPI, Openelec Flash Drive Install?
Question 
hi,
I normally build a rpi using a 16gb SD card. I read some people use the flash drive instead. so I was wonder if anyone uses rpi and installed openelec on a usb 3.0 flash drive nano or micro. I would like to use a micro flash drive so it doesn't stick out so far. what's the best one to use, also I use the edimax wifi in the other usb slot onboard.

thanks
I use the 32GB version of this drive - works fine. It's tiny. Cost me about £20 on Amazon.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I use the Patriot Supersonic Boost XT 16GB, has a tiny led red, good for knowing when it's read/writing something.
Don't be impressed with the rubber case Wink ... comes off easily and the pendrive is very small in size.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RPI, Openelec Flash Drive Install?0