XBMC with Advanced HD AV Cable, NO HD :(
hiya, i have a pal 32" lcd hdtv, full support for 480p720p 1080i.

i no longer have my original xbox dash due to bad backup, so i have used unleshx to turn on all 3 hd modes, but no matter what i load. either xbmc or games does it switch to anything other than 480i games and video, or xbmc 580i, any idea how i can get full hd ?

thanks

sean
if you can find a copy of [-forum-auto-response- team-xbmc do not recommend using slayer] (auto installer i think) it has a backup of the c partition including the xboxdash. you should be able to extract it and copy it over. i wouldnt run the disc as all you want is the dash.

snappz
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.
hi,

i too have a similar problem since today. my hdtv mode was working perfect till yesterday when i tried to load gentoo linux. it crashed my system and i had to clear all my xbox drives and copy over a previous backup and deleted off the tdata/0face008 and udata/0face008. i then checked all the supported resolutions in unleashx. but still i do not get any other resolutions in the settings > appearence > resolution menu other than auto, pal 4:3 and pal 16:9. i tried enabling the hdtv resolutions in neodashx as well. but none seems to reflect in the xbmc. but changing the screen size to normal and widescreen seems to take effect in xbmc.

i tried reverting to a january 2006 csv. that too does not seem to make any difference. did i mess up anything along the way? any clue would be a great help!

cheers!
jesu
set the mode to ntsc first. config magic will do it.

edit: actually i meant enigma video mode selector. dont know if config magic does it......

XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC with Advanced HD AV Cable, NO HD :(0