• 65(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Just make sure you pick the "TV" sub directory when you're adding the video source and set the scraper to tv shows.

If that's what you're doing, then I think something else must be wrong..... Did you clean the database and refresh the library?
(2015-09-09, 20:08)imadunatic Wrote: Just make sure you pick the "TV" sub directory when you're adding the video source and set the scraper to tv shows.

If that's what you're doing, then I think something else must be wrong..... Did you clean the database and refresh the library?

I finally got most of them to load. CBS shows don't show up, but other networks do. Oddly enough, CBS shows did show up when it was under the wrong title.
Also, when I delete the old TV folder, it comes back on its own.
(2015-09-09, 20:14)TJM1985 Wrote: Also, when I delete the old TV folder, it comes back on its own.

I have had this exact same problem and never figured out a solution. I ended up rebuilding all my Kodi installs due to moving over to an Emby backend and of course that fixed it. If you find a solution (or the devs know) I'd be curious to hear what it is.
(2015-09-09, 20:17)imadunatic Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 20:14)TJM1985 Wrote: Also, when I delete the old TV folder, it comes back on its own.

I have had this exact same problem and never figured out a solution. I ended up rebuilding all my Kodi installs due to moving over to an Emby backend and of course that fixed it. If you find a solution (or the devs know) I'd be curious to hear what it is.

Thank you so much for your help today. I will keep working on the CBS and TV folder repairing. In the mean time, I am going to work on Hulu.
(2015-09-09, 19:01)slices Wrote: You get the separate TV folder to separate from movie exports. I'll see about providing options to specify a custom folder for each ifI have time. Defaults won't change, I may see about some kind of source validation though.

Thanks for your response. I take it, that at the moment - I cannot remove the TV folder from reappearing?
I don't understand the issue here. If you are using a custom folder you will get a TV folder under it, but it won't create a TV folder elsewhere. If you are using the default you'll get the TV folder under the plugin userdata.
Just wanted to give a heads up that if you add PBS Newshour to your library, it doesn't grab the episodes. The episodes are available via the add on though.
(2015-09-11, 17:19)TJM1985 Wrote: Just wanted to give a heads up that if you add PBS Newshour to your library, it doesn't grab the episodes. The episodes are available via the add on though.

To add to this, I'm having this issue with all PBS shows (I did get Ask This Old House to add last night, but that was after many retries). They play fine through the addon, but adding to library is failing. I just started to rebuild my USTVVOD library last night and discovered it. I can replicate it every time. Addon version is 1.3.3, Kodi Android ARM Version 15.1.1 (Or 15.2 RC1) and Windows Kodi Version 15.1.

I can replicate and post logs later tonight if need be.

Thanks for any help.

Logs from a startup, attempt to add show twice and shutdown:

http://pastebin.com/wwhAg93Y

I uninstalled all other addons to insure no conflicts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I've installed USTV VOD addon ver 1.3.3 but I couldn't play any clips from ABC for example . I'm getting all the program lists and shows but when I'm trying to play it ,nothing happening .
Thanks in advance for help .
(2015-09-12, 15:17)dinamo Wrote: I've installed USTV VOD addon ver 1.3.3 but I couldn't play any clips from ABC for example . I'm getting all the program lists and shows but when I'm trying to play it ,nothing happening .
Thanks in advance for help .
please submit missing information:

# U.S. / outside the U.S.
# connection type (dns/proxy/direct)
# log file (online publish)
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Thanks for quick response :

- IP address is in Canada
- I was using DNS proxy that didn't work for most of the channels
- I found 2 DNS proxy providers that actually work

The problem fixed ... Thanks a lot for plugin and quick response !!!!
PBS shows don't play nice with library export as they don't have episode identifiers and getting a good match on the title against tvdb is unlikely. PBS Newshour doesn't even have enough data in thetvdb. Fix in github helps a bit.
It seems that "maybe" CC has changed something "AGAIN".

i swear they do it just to piss us off!!!

not getting any error messages. it just sits there trying, and trying to play the stream.
i've sat for as long as five minutes.

i'll try to get an error log later today.

hopefully it's just something on their end that will clear up.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Crackle isn't playing properly, either. Some episodes of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee will play, and others won't. One I remember specifically that won't play is season 4's episode with George Wallace, but it isn't the only one. If I go to their website they all play fine, so it is something that's changed that's affecting the add-on.
I've attempted integrating this with my library via XBMC.MyLibrary, but I only seem to be able to do so when manually directing the config.xml to the desired shows - the "Favorite Shows" folder doesn't seem accessible. Is this correct, that I have to connect them manually and should basically just ignore the favorites folder, or am I missing the connection somehow?

Here's my config:

Code:
<USTVVOD path="plugin://plugin.video.ustvvod" recusive="true" type="episodes" suffix=" [USTV VOD]" >
    <subfolder name="Favorite Shows" >
        <filter>
            <contains>Episodes</contains>
        </filter>
        <exclude>
            <regexp>/Seasons$</regexp>
            <contains>/Clips/</contains>
            <contains>/Seasons/</contains>
            <contains>E00</contains>
        </exclude>
</USTVVOD>

EDIT - hold the phone, I don't know how I didn't notice before that this plugin now supports direct library integration.... nevermind!
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10