Solved Solved, user error, please ignore
Tongue 
In the image below, you will see the guide on the left, and on the right, my actual XBMC install.
As you can see, there is no Settings Level, so I am stuck with the most basic settings and can not connect YATSE to it.

http://i.imgur.com/ioru2pU.jpg

I could be doing something wrong, but after four hours of searching the web, this forum, testing, restarting, and other options, I am giving in and asking for help.

Have I missed a step here?
it looks like you're using XBMC v12, where there are no settings levels and all settings are always exposed.
I am also a retard. I had XBMC set to accept connections via HTTP on port 80, and the YATSE app set to connect on port 8080. Doh. Just figured it out, hoped to close this thread before anyone saw it haha! Thanks for clearing that up though!
(2014-03-14, 10:45)mcdeviant Wrote: I am also a retard. I had XBMC set to accept connections via HTTP on port 80, and the YATSE app set to connect on port 8080. Doh. Just figured it out, hoped to close this thread before anyone saw it haha! Thanks for clearing that up though!

No worries. I've done this exact thing myself (not with Yatse, but same mistake with the ports) :D

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Solved, user error, please ignore0