XBMC Freezes at startup
Sad 
hi
i got the newest xbmc (20.march ) and it always freezes at startup. if i unplug the network cable it starts ok. i have tried all sorts of diffrent combinations of network settings but nothing seems to work. sometimes it starts up ok, but then freezes when i try to access network drives. i have had this problem with all the latest versions and always end up using a version from last year which works.
any ideas ??

i hav the same prob. just stop's on start up with the network cable pluged in, this has been fine b4 just suddeny started doing this can anyone help us
cheers
logfile please full logging through xboxmediacenter.xml please
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ok
i will post the logfile in a few hours.
i am at work at the moment :o)
i'am abit new to modded xbox's how do i get the log file?
here is some instructions i received :
log file will be in the root of your xbmc folder on the xbox. there you will also find the xboxmediacenter.xml file which you should edit to enable full logging (look for loglevel).

start xbmc untill it locks up, restart xbox and start something you can use to access it over ftp and go get the log file. the old file is used if you started xbmc again.
hi
here is my logfile :

EDIT: DO NOT POST LOGS TO THE FORUM
you didn't change that setting in xboxmediacenter.xml did you? that log isn't with full logging as far as i can tell.

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

ahhh
no sorry.
should i set it to debug ?

i will change the log settings and re-post.

one more thing.
yesterday i unplugged the network cable and started up my xbox, started xbmc and when it was up i plugged in the network cable again. then i messed around with the network settings and after that i could access my workgroup drives and everything worked great.
but as soon as i restarted the box, the same problem started again - it froze in xbmc startup.
strange
i will post the log as soon as i return home from work.
hi all
i'am still having the same pro's, with my xbox not starting with the network cable pluged in.
i can't get to to the log file, when i start the xbox by pressing the power button then press the eject button i get the smart xx screen up the settings are set for dhcp and gets it's ip address from my router which is 192.168.1.101.
but even if i try to ftp this ip address it say windows can't access this address, i have tryed a static ip address but tstill nothing i have also tryed to network straight to my pc with a static address but still the same prob.
as you may tell i'am not to clever with the networking but i'am learning.
cheers for any help
i have also just pinged ip address 192.168.1.101 and it say's 0% loss so i should be able to ftp?
heres my log file
[EDIT: LOG REMOVED - do not post logs to the forum but use pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com]
heres a full log file

[EDIT: LOG REMOVED - do not post logs to the forum but use pastebin.com or xbmclogs.com]
steve, you are using an old version. we can't help until you upgrade.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Freezes at startup0