NFS issues continue with Gotham beta 2
Just confirming that artwork is sporadic using nightly from the 25th. There is no rhyme or reason why some titles show artwork and others don't. Originally, Gotham nightlies failed to scan in new items at times as well as wipe out the library after cleaning it and double entries for titles that already existed. I installed the custom build from this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=182638 as suggested and all was well. New items scanned in, all artwork showed and the title count was correct after cleaning library multiple times. I installed this latest nightly from the 25th and at least half the artwork is missing. I set the collection to use local information only which lives in each titles folder on the server. That made no difference confirming if the scraped server was down or not. I then set the scrape back to universal movie scraper and It still won't show artwork. I manually refresh each title from the info tab and select choose art using universal scraper and local. Both ways give no choices of anything. Wired or WiFi makes no difference. All the artwork for all the titles has appeared pretty much faithfully until this latest build install.

I don't understand the comment about 1.63 losing libraries and current losing artwork? Unless my prior testing was incomplete, both were working using that custom build.

My server is W7x64/Hanewin NFS3 to a W8.1x64 client with mixed content including large iso's.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFS issues continue with Gotham beta 2 - by brazen1 - 2014-03-27, 03:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS issues continue with Gotham beta 20