NFS issues continue with Gotham beta 2
@Memphiz Ok bit longer than 10 but...

Code:
bool CNFSFile::Exists(const CURL& url)
{
  CLog::Log(LOGDEBUG, "NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Exists for url %s", url.GetFileName().c_str());
  return Stat(url,NULL) == 0;
}

int CNFSFile::Stat(struct __stat64* buffer)
{
  CLog::Log(LOGDEBUG, "NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Stat for buffer");
  return Stat(m_url,buffer);
}

int CNFSFile::Stat(const CURL& url, struct __stat64* buffer)
{
  int ret = 0;
  CSingleLock lock(gNfsConnection);
  CStdString filename = "";

if(!gNfsConnection.Connect(url,filename)){
    CLog::Log(LOGDEBUG, "NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Stat about to return -1 as !gNfsConnection");
    return -1;
  }

...I think this time my braces are ok right?

gives

Code:
00:45:14 T:2264   DEBUG: NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Exists for url TVLibrary03/Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Season 04/Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S04E19 - New Moon Rising.mkv
00:45:14 T:2264   DEBUG: NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Stat about to return -1 as !gNfsConnection
00:45:14 T:2264   DEBUG: NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Exists for url TVLibrary03/Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Season 04/Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S04E20 - The Yoko Factor (1).mkv
00:45:14 T:2264   DEBUG: NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Stat about to return -1 as !gNfsConnection
00:45:14 T:2264   DEBUG: NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Exists for url TVLibrary03/Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Season 04/Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S04E21 - Primeval (2).mkv
00:45:14 T:2264   DEBUG: NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Exists for url TVLibrary03/Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Season 04/Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S04E22 - Restless.mkv
00:45:14 T:2264   DEBUG: NFSDEBUGPRINTOUT: CNFSFile::Exists for url TVLibrary03/Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Season 05/Buffy the Vampire Slayer - S05E01 - Buffy vs Dracula.mkv

Those files definitely exist and Frodo 12.2 on the same machine is fine.

That seems to be to returning false for things that exist because !gNfsConnection.Connect(url,filename)

I am ridiculously tired though, so may have f*cked up again...

Got to get some sleep now, work is killing me, but I get an endless list of the above then the massive sql query and bye bye library.

(yeah I am compiling on one and running on my laptop and I got mixed up with generations but the above it all 1:1)
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFS issues continue with Gotham beta 2 - by bossanova808 - 2014-04-07, 16:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS issues continue with Gotham beta 20