• 45(current)
Release reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)
This is not a problem, it happens even to the bestWink Thanks now it work well!

Cheers
It's been a while since I played with your new Menu, huge opportunity, I still can not believe it!

- Saw a few things;
Adding shortcut "Clean Audio Library" this does not work, no action
Add a link "recently added (2times) 2 eimes does not appear!
Adding a video addon's into tab Mediatech video after select addon's video link, it opens the music playlist or addon's program or anything, but it never opens my addon's video.

There is a little thing that bothers me the '_ "deleted "button next to the down and up arrows, as soon as I open the menu, the knob is directly above and therefore a click I delete an entered in the menu , it happened to me several times. is it not be better to put a dialogue button added and removed on the down low? for safety course! is it possible to lock Menu aussi? freeze menu !

Cheers
(2014-06-14, 18:31)Reynald Wrote: Adding shortcut "Clean Audio Library" this does not work, no action

That bug has been ther for ages, can't believe no-one has spotted it before now! Will fix.

(2014-06-14, 18:31)Reynald Wrote: Add a link "recently added (2times) 2 eimes does not appear!

debug log (wiki) please Smile

(2014-06-14, 18:31)Reynald Wrote: Adding a video addon's into tab Mediatech video after select addon's video link, it opens the music playlist or addon's program or anything, but it never opens my addon's video.

If you mean you never see any video add-ons to choose from in the customise dialog, that would need a debug log. If you mean that the add-ons never show content (just folders) in the customise dialog, that is by design.
(2014-06-14, 18:31)Reynald Wrote: There is a little thing that bothers me the '_ "deleted "button next to the down and up arrows, as soon as I open the menu, the knob is directly above and therefore a click I delete an entered in the menu , it happened to me several times. is it not be better to put a dialogue button added and removed on the down low? for safety course!
Be careful Wink Seriously though, I have some ideas for the customization dialog and placing the remove button elsewhere might be something I'd consider. But that's for later Smile

Quote:is it possible to lock Menu aussi? freeze menu !
So that you're not able to make modifications? Why would you then open the customization window? Wink

(2014-06-14, 18:40)Unfledged Wrote: That bug has been ther for ages, can't believe no-one has spotted it before now! Will fix.

You might want to look at the music library update function too.

edit: I see you already did Tongue
Quote:That bug has been ther for ages, can't believe no-one has spotted it before now! Will fix.
I now tell you Smile lol

Quote:If you mean you never see any video add-ons to choose from in the customise dialog, that would need a debug log. If you mean that the add-ons never show content (just folders) in the customise dialog, that is by design.

No (I go ate and then I would debug in the evening)

I explain better:

I want add video Addon the Home menu submenu VIDEO:

click on add => mediatech video => Addon video => example: Addon Youtube =>See Home, watch youtube Addon, click on => open playlist or addon program, never addon video open! are you understand?

Cheers

Jeroen for the lock menu, I mean'' blocked the main entrance of the order (Movies, video, program, etc.) as a padlock? t?

Is what you have done me a joke?
(2014-06-14, 19:00)Reynald Wrote: I want add video Addon the Home menu submenu VIDEO:

click on add => mediatech video => Addon video => example: Addon Youtube =>See Home, watch youtube Addon, click on => open playlist or addon program, never addon video open! are you understand?

I think so - you choose a video add-on, choose a folder within it and create a shortcut. The shortcut doesn't work. If that's right, I'm unable to reproduce, so again would need a debug log. After you (and I) have eaten of course Smile
here log : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=226559

I have not been able to reproduce all the bugs, the bug of Addon video is in! Good luck!
(2014-06-14, 19:23)Reynald Wrote: here log : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=226559

I have not been able to reproduce all the bugs, the bug of Addon video is in! Good luck!

In that particular log, you have linked to YouTube's settings page - from my test, clicking that will show YouTube's settings, but not open the plugin. It appears YouTube will make this where the link will go first time you try to link to it, so try to create the link again. Ultimately, though, this is a problem with the YouTube script, not skinshortcuts.
Here is another debug, because now I filled the screen, nothing is added, whether on sub menu or home main.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=226559

Here we see little that there are no submenu for this input, but I've put things in the submenu ...
make a preparation of menu like that, I'm a crazy user
- Completely stupid I grant you, because that would make crazy a menu like this, but we should not test this wonderful menu? to make it special? again best ? ! Wink I m a crazy Smile

Suggestion: is it possible for you to add a brand that would see (in the custom menu) when a submenu is activated ?
(2014-06-14, 19:46)Reynald Wrote: Here is another debug, because now I filled the screen, nothing is added, whether on sub menu or home main.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=226559

Here we see little that there are no submenu for this input, but I've put things in the submenu ...
make a preparation of menu like that, I'm a crazy user
- Completely stupid I grant you, because that would make crazy a menu like this, but we should not test this wonderful menu? to make it special? again best ? ! Wink I m a crazy Smile

Not the craziest use of the menu I've seen!

The log is showing errors I know I have fixed in preview release 2 (we are now on preview release 3). That would suggest you haven't got the newest version of the script from Jeroen's repo. If necessary, close XBMC, download zip from GitHub and replace the script.skinshortcuts folder in your addon directory with the one in the zip.

(Your add-on directory is C:\Users\Reynald\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\)

I can't really debug an old version of the script.
Ok thx i update now (I thought the script WAS Automatically updated with updates Refocus Smile I'm downloading now and I tell you if it is fixed

now .. my eggs are cooked with good fries. I will can ate now Smile

guys you done an amazing job. we harassment you of bug or issue and you are there at the forefront to answer. Thank you. if all other designer of skin can do the same!
(2014-06-14, 20:15)Reynald Wrote: Ok thx i update now (I thought the script WAS Automatically updated with updates Refocus Smile I'm downloading now and I tell you if it is fixed

Are you still experiencing this problem?
Preparing some changes to accommodate Advanced Launcher:
Probably far off from what is considered full AA support, but these changes at least show the metadata, and they don't need code specific to AA. Well, not strictly anyway.

@Unfledged: it's weird seeing you without a red beard Tongue
(2014-06-15, 09:36)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-06-14, 20:15)Reynald Wrote: Ok thx i update now (I thought the script WAS Automatically updated with updates Refocus Smile I'm downloading now and I tell you if it is fixed

Are you still experiencing this problem?

No new problem for the moment, I've updated all addons needed. For cons, I often completely closing xbmc, so that the menu is built. It freezes and only after rebooting, the menu is complete.

cheers
(2014-06-15, 13:08)Reynald Wrote: No new problem for the moment, I've updated all addons needed.

Fantastic.

(2014-06-15, 10:17)Jeroen Wrote: @Unfledged: it's weird seeing you without a red beard Tongue

Current avatar is in memory of a good friend. The beard will return!
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)14