• 66(current)
Release reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)
(2014-08-08, 04:53)Prizm4 Wrote: How do I get the latest version of ReFocus on android XBMC 13.2? I'm using an android media box and the Refocus skin version says 1.3.3.
Add Jeroen's repository, you can find it in the first post and install the preview release from there.
The official xbmc repository will only host final versions.
in 1.4.0 i get this error nah it isnt a real error but its double tumb images the one behind is the the right one like in 1.3

(2014-08-08, 08:00)barenaked Wrote:
(2014-08-08, 04:53)Prizm4 Wrote: How do I get the latest version of ReFocus on android XBMC 13.2? I'm using an android media box and the Refocus skin version says 1.3.3.
Add Jeroen's repository, you can find it in the first post and install the preview release from there.

(Just to be clear on the additional dependencies as detailed by Jeroen - if installing reFocus 1.4.0, it's no longer necessary to manually install service.library.data.provider - this has been updated on the repo and now supports reFocus' latest functions. It's still necessary to manually install skin shortcuts 0.4.0 from git and - if the script has never been automatically installed from the repo - script.module.unidecode (which is a requirement for that script) too. Hopefully this script will be updated on the repo over the next few days and remove this manual requirement.)
(2014-08-08, 08:00)barenaked Wrote:

Thank you.

I have a couple queries, if anyone can help:

- Anyone know how to show a watched indicator? Or does this skin only use unwatched indicators?

- When I hit OK/Enter on the remote during playback, it doesn't show the progress indicator like most skins. It brings up a menu instead. The progress indicator only comes up if I actually pause the show, which is disruptive if I just want to quickly see how long is left to go. Is there an adjustment somewhere in the settings for this?

thanks
(2014-08-10, 03:38)Prizm4 Wrote: Anyone know how to show a watched indicator? Or does this skin only use unwatched indicators
The latter.

Quote:When I hit OK/Enter on the remote during playback, it doesn't show the progress indicator like most skins. It brings up a menu instead. The progress indicator only comes up if I actually pause the show, which is disruptive if I just want to quickly see how long is left to go. Is there an adjustment somewhere in the settings for this?
It's meant to be a menu. Press info if you want to see the info.
Hey Jeroen, is there a easy way to add watched indicators? Other than that the skin is very nice.
(2014-08-10, 08:31)Jeroen Wrote:
(2014-08-10, 03:38)Prizm4 Wrote: Anyone know how to show a watched indicator? Or does this skin only use unwatched indicators
The latter.

That's probably more tidy anyway, since most items in the library will already be 'watched'.
Hey Jeroen, nothing big but when starting a video the progress on the seekbar always show 40% full the first 18 seconds.

The bar itself actually indicates the cache level. The circle nib shows the progress.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately people. I have been a bit preoccupied with other matters and projects, but I will start on finishing up 1.4.0 soon.

(2014-08-10, 10:25)Iceman360 Wrote: Hey Jeroen, is there a easy way to add watched indicators? Other than that the skin is very nice.

Look for the unwatched overlay texture (overlayunwatched.png in /media/views/status/info and /media/view/status/list) and put a watched overlay texture you want to use in there too. Name it overlaywatched.png
Excellent work on this great skin Jeroen, is it possible to change the volume status from 'xx%' to 'audio passthrough in use' when using audio passthrough?

Also is it possible to adjust the scrolling rate when using the bottom scroll bar in gallery view? (it currently skips 1 in strip and 0 in fullscreen)
(2014-08-16, 08:03)Jeroen Wrote: Sorry for the lack of updates lately people. I have been a bit preoccupied with other matters and projects, but I will start on finishing up 1.4.0 soon.

Can't wait! Smile
Is there anyway to replace the channel names with the channel logo in the timeline EPG view?

Thanks for this awesome skin!
TV Mosaic on Windows 10 as PVR Backend |  1 RaspberryPI 3 Client (LibreElec) | Amazon FireTV box | 5 Amazon FireTV sticks | FireTV Cube | 2 Nvidia Shield TV
Tuners: HD HomeRun 4 ATSC (OTA) | IPTV
Jeroen, thanks for the wonderful skin.

With a friend I'm working on a Ziggo logo set for the PVR part. This includes TV and Radio(!) All logos are 1000x1000 and transparent. Do you have any suggestions for the color of the background? Keeping them transparent makes a lot of logos difficult to see.

Will post the link to the logos soon so all of you Dutch users with Ziggo can enjoy Smile
(2014-08-21, 18:25)McYoshi Wrote: Jeroen, thanks for the wonderful skin.

With a friend I'm working on a Ziggo logo set for the PVR part. This includes TV and Radio(!) All logos are 1000x1000 and transparent. Do you have any suggestions for the color of the background? Keeping them transparent makes a lot of logos difficult to see.

Will post the link to the logos soon so all of you Dutch users with Ziggo can enjoy Smile

Did you checked the startpost for the logos? They are already there.

/edit
http://mp-dutch-rtv-logos.googlecode.com...unk/logos/
(2014-08-21, 18:27)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-08-21, 18:25)McYoshi Wrote: Jeroen, thanks for the wonderful skin.

Did you checked the startpost for the logos? They are already there.

/edit
http://mp-dutch-rtv-logos.googlecode.com...unk/logos/

Yes I have. The logos we collected are larger, all are sized 1000x1000. Some are different and we didn't think the rounded edges of the (semi)gloss logos fitted this skin. We wanted to offer an alternative.
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 1.4.0 for Gotham (deprecated)14