Random Bugs
1). music graphic is in a different place when flipping between files, and playlist.

2). the 720p/1080i bug, which could be fixed by adding a 1080 and 720 folder (but then you would have pal and ntsc) so maybe skins should be redone to reflect % rather than pixels)

3.) frodos missing page numbers always appear in list not icon.

4.) file manager hasnt been fixed for the button that says list is actually icons, like the other catagories were

5.) imdb stacks file information, including icons even when they are not stacked. if you have scary movie.avi, scary movie 2.avi, scary movie 3.avi adding -cd1 to all of them seems to fix the stacking error.

6.) settings uses a different background, than home, wasting memmory. (render the gradient window like it is in home.xml)

7.) skin runs with 47mb free from cold boot (xpr) but after playing and stopping a movie it is down to 36. i know its expected but 10mb seems like a lot to lose.

8.) like the already reported "cancel button" bug, screenshots also dont work, dont know if it matters but i kinda wanted to get screenshots of some imdb lookup errors as they happened.

9.) <gorak2k4> the screen starts flickering when playing a song. (tv is hi def), but the whole screen flickers when ya hit play on a song.

10.) the web stuff still uses the mediacenter graphics, so xbmc isnt 100% legal yet. neway i will if anyone wants me to, attempt to update it with the dell skin and or a better user interface. the only problem is im not a wiz in asp, so it will take some trial and error, but hopefully if i make a new skin, it will reflect the professionalism of the overall player now. i mean comeon i would pay for this program as soon as all the bugs are ironed out. microsoft really missed the boat with there pc in the living room by not making something like it, but i guess thats a good thing

11.) <_butcher_> play a song, and the name doesn't change colo(u)r (there isnt a u in color here in the us : p ), it goes red (or similar) on other skins (project mayhem works for instance)

-----------------------------
wishlist - i had to tack this on
1.) joystick support
2.) built in osd progress bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.) option to compress screenshots (jpg/png?)
well 1,2 and 6 seem to be fixed, thats awesome.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Bugs0