WIP Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - Music Lyrics Mod (Now Available)
Download link below.

watch gallery

***Requires "CU LRC Lyrics" installed from the XBMC repo *****

****IMPORTANT!!!****

Backup or rename "MusicVisualisation.xml" and "script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml"
in your "\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9-master\1080i" directory before copying in case you want to go back to your original setup.
Example "MusicVisualisation_original.xml" - "script-XBMC_Lyrics-main_original.xml"

Installation Directions:

1: Unzip "LyricModFiles.zip" to a directory of your choice.

2: Copy "MusicVisualisation.xml" and "script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml" to "...\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9-master\1080i"
directory. Be sure to rename the originals first.

3: Copy the whole directory "script.culrc.lyrics" to your "...\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9-master\media\" directory.
(copy the directory, not just the images in the directory.)

Restart XBMC and enjoy.

Things to note:

If you update your Aeon Nox skin, the files that were copied will possibly or most likely be overwritten and you will have to re-install the modded files.

The lyrics scroller I have added is mainly to jump around, autoscroll, and pause the lyrics when there are only static (unsynchronized) lyrics available such as "LyricWiki".
If you are using the lyric scroller and after a song changes, lyrics pop up that have timing info (synchronized)
then just toggle off the lyric scroller.

The lyrics scroller has 3 speed toggles, a pause button, and a pageup\pagedown button in order to jump around quickly
to find the sweet spot to line up the lyrics to the words of the song. After you use it for a while and become familiar with it you will find that it becomes easier to quickly manipulate the lyrics to match the timing of the song you are listening to.

The rest of the button settings are visually self explanatory on what they do.
Feedback and criticisms are welcome... however, criticisms must include feedback on how to do it better ...lol
Thanks and enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3do1igyhqn949...0Files.zip
Can't wait to try it? Not even a beta? Tongue
yes very very nice will eb version to gothan and frodo ?
(2014-04-19, 18:03)LEDFan Wrote: Can't wait to try it? Not even a beta? Tongue
I'm just finishing up a few things and cleaning all my mess up out of the code. I'll put the modded files up to download in a day or two as I haven't had much time in the last couple of days to work on it because the wife is getting lonely and on my case about spending too much time... ahem... ignoring her... anyone who's married knows if the wife ain't happy then you damn sure ain't gonna be happy...lol... but give me another day or so.

(2014-04-19, 22:50)cezar Wrote: yes very very nice will eb version to gothan and frodo ?

Well... I have only tested for Gotham but I think it will work for Frodo... All the positions for the controls use "Top" and "Left" and I'm not sure if Frodo understands anything other than posx and posyHuh I don't use Frodo so I'm not sure, maybe someone else will know.
CAN'T WAIT !!!
Nice. Would a mosaic slideshow be possible like Aeon mq5 has?
(2014-04-21, 02:14)CelticShady Wrote: Nice. Would a mosaic slideshow be possible like Aeon mq5 has?

Whatever slideshow that Aeon Nox Gotham 4.1.9 supports would be available as a background in the Lyrics mod.
Download now available in first post. thanks and enjoy.
Hello

Sorry i guess i'm too silly. I downloaded and installed the files as you suggested.

But how can i activate the view or the mod?

I use Gotham beta 4 and Aeon Nox 4.1.9 of course.
(2014-04-21, 20:11)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

Sorry i guess i'm too silly. I downloaded and installed the files as you suggested.

But how can i activate the view or the mod?

I use Gotham beta 4 and Aeon Nox 4.1.9 of course.

Let me ask you first... Do you have the "CU LRC Lyrics" program installed from the XBMC repo? The mod requires that program. I should have stated that in the first post.
Yes i installed the script. Meanwhile i figured it out. I have about 40 album in my library but the script CU LRC Lyrics found no lyrics for all my albums and songs.
I guess my music is not very common. No lyrics no mod :-(

I have artist like Allan Tayler, Chris Jones, Mike Silver,Steve Strauss, The Paperboys and stuff like that. The music scraper couldn't find any art also.
(2014-04-21, 21:21)_Andy_ Wrote: Yes i installed the script. Meanwhile i figured it out. I have about 40 album in my library but the script CU LRC Lyrics found no lyrics for all my albums and songs.
I guess my music is not very common. No lyrics no mod :-(

I have artist like Allan Tayler, Chris Jones, Mike Silver,Steve Strauss, The Paperboys and stuff like that. The music scraper couldn't find any art also.

I have found that CU LRC Lyrics and "Artist Slideshow really works well and finds most artists and albums if all your music is tagged with MusicBrainz Picard... http://musicbrainz.org/doc/MusicBrainz_Picard.

I found "The Paperboys" http://musicbrainz.org/artist/b4ecaa77-0...7fef300821
"Steve Strauss" http://musicbrainz.org/artist/3c9bbcf0-d...69f1705ca2
right off the bat
I use MusicBrainz to tag the music. Actually i have 86 songs in my library. MusicBrainz could tag 80 but the script found 4 lyrics only.

Where do i need to put the lyrics manually that your mod is able to display the lyrics?
Very nice. Thanks for this mod. I will try it and report later.

BTW: To avoid overwriting files, maybe it would be a good idea to integrate the mod with the skin like warlion did for color icons and showcase mods. Maybe you could ask him? Maybe it's not your intention. Anyhow, this is only a suggestion.
+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - Music Lyrics Mod (Now Available)3