• 123(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
(2016-05-21, 12:46)mariofenech Wrote: Hi Spoyser..I can confirm that you fixed both problems with that dot..Old playlists are playing properly now and when adding a new playlist xml is fine now and they are playing too...it just looks a little different in the code after the sf_options=

New=
sf_options=meta%3Dcastandrole%253D%25255B%25255D%2526label%253DBaby%252BTv.m3u%26winID%3D10001%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

Old=
sf_options=winID%3D10001%26_options_sf&quotWink</favourite>

And thanks for reminding me I was supposed to change the keymap lol

Good to hear its fixed (not sure the dot would have fixed the 2nd one, but if it's behaving then that's good).

The difference in the is down to SF now storing metadata, although there's not a lot for a playlist Smile

I'll remove the empty castandrole tag in the next release too.

If you add a movie from your library in to SF you'll see the metadata functionality in all it's glory (press i whilst in SF), if you look in the xml file you'll see a huge amount of text too LOL
I was adding the playlists from video/files/playlists/video playlists or from browsing file manager in kodi...both ways work fine...then use SF context menu to add to Super Folder..then just edit favourite to Playmedia and add thumbnails as usual..

I am displaying the playlist as a widget using xonfluence skin settings which is showing and working fine now..

SF Menu is set to thumbnail

Playlist setting is play playlist not show playlist content

Hope I answered your questions properly...

But don't worry cause they are working fine now by adding that dot even tryed to add more playlists and they are playing..
I can confirm it fixed 2nd one too...i.e adding a new playlist to SF
(2016-04-23, 18:38)houdini Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 18:30)Dweezilkid Wrote: This is really awesome, Spoyser... thank you! Based on the way you're coding this, will we have to rebuild our Super Favorites folders to include the metadata from the original items, or will they inherit that data? Not a big deal... just curious. Here's hoping this will allow Kodi to show the year and star rating of a movie within a Super Folder, and sort accordingly. Great work!

If Spoyser still proceeds with adding a menu item for iRecommend to the context menu for a super favourite, as he responded to me he would consider, I would hope he might be able to instead merge this additional meta data into the original item for which iRecommend was invoked - then there would be no need for us to do that through copying and pasting.

One consideration though is that if iRecommend is invoked for a movie listed in some other addon, the option might have to be to create a super favourite for that movie with the merged additional metadata from iRecommend so that you don't have to do it the long way (i.e. invoke iRecommend, see if the rating is half decent, add the movie as a super favourite, go to your super favourites and find the new item, invoke iRecommend again, and finally merge the additional metadata into it, which would be more cumbersome).

Sound good, Spoyser?

Otherwise, yes this is very awesome!

IRecommend now available within SF.

It is off be default, but is configurable via the settings.
Hi all,
I having trouble getting the global menu on SF to come up when I press the context button.
Here's the thing. I'm using an OUYA game console controller and running Cyanagenmod CM11 with Jarvis 16.1.
I have tried key map editor but can't get that to map anything either.
Can someone point me in the right direction?
I'm going to post this in another section as well.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-05-22, 17:17)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi all,
I having trouble getting the global menu on SF to come up when I press the context button.
Here's the thing. I'm using an OUYA game console controller and running Cyanagenmod CM11 with Jarvis 16.1.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Can you see if that key can be programmed as the SF hot key?

If so then take a look in the userdata/keymap folder and there should be a file called something like SF_hotkey.xml post it's contents here
Yeah I tried that. I'm not even getting a keystroke in the key maps folder.

Sent from my iPhone
Yeah I tried that. I'm not even getting a keystroke in the key maps folder.

Sent from my iPhone
On another similar note is there a way I can have the Kodi Context menu come up first with the C button and a second press brings up the SF menu. Kinda the reverse of what we have now with the global SF.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-05-22, 20:18)ed_davidson Wrote: On another similar note is there a way I can have the Kodi Context menu come up first with the C button and a second press brings up the SF menu. Kinda the reverse of what we have now with the global SF.

Sent from my iPhone

No but you can disable the global SF menu, and just Show SF menu item on standard context menu (nearly what you want, except you have to select the menu item rather than just pressing C again)
(2016-05-22, 17:17)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

A Ouya keymap can be found here:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/N3MIS...2/ouya.xml

Take a look at that and see if that helps.
Thanks for the key map Sean. I did already try it but ended up changing all the buttons I was used to, so was really confused, LOL

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-05-22, 20:29)spoyser Wrote:
(2016-05-22, 20:18)ed_davidson Wrote: On another similar note is there a way I can have the Kodi Context menu come up first with the C button and a second press brings up the SF menu. Kinda the reverse of what we have now with the global SF.

Sent from my iPhone

No but you can disable the global SF menu, and just Show SF menu item on standard context menu (nearly what you want, except you have to select the menu item rather than just pressing C again)

I currently have the SF menu showing on the Kodi Context menu, but when I go into an addon it won't show up because I guess the movie addon is using its own context menu. Am I right?
(2016-05-22, 21:02)ed_davidson Wrote:
(2016-05-22, 20:29)spoyser Wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

I currently have the SF menu showing on the Kodi Context menu, but when I go into an addon it won't show up because I guess the movie addon is using its own context menu. Am I right?

You are correct.

But what you can do then, is create a keymap for when the normal context menu is showing:

Code:
<ContextMenu>
    <keyboard>
        <c>xbmc.runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/LaunchSFMenu.py)</c>
        <menu>xbmc.runscript(special://home/addons/plugin.program.super.favourites/LaunchSFMenu.py)</menu>
    </keyboard>
</ContextMenu>

I think that should do it, let me know.
What I have done is this:
I have global menu disabled.
I have mapped a key on PC button G to bring up SF menu.
That works great, I am hoping for a universal button to use with remotes and keyboards as well.
I have to create a key map for all the different remotes which is a PITA.

With your previous post what exactly will happen when I press the C button inside a movie addon. I think it will bring up the SF menu. Will another press bring up the ADDONS context menu?

Sent from my iPhone
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6