•   
  • 173(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
I've released SF Version 2.0.10 which should fix a few recently reported issues.
If you do not already have my repo installed, you can download it at https://github.com/jmooremcc/Repository....c.repo.zip
(2021-05-21, 02:47)RKCRLR Wrote: I installed v2.0.9 on Matrix 19.1.  
I added some On Demand categories to a Super Folder from the Plutotv add-on and made the Super Folder a folder in the Kodi Favorites folder.   
When I select one of the categories from the Super Favorites folder I briefly see the Kodi Videos menu and then the list of shows I can select from.  
However, when I back out of the list it takes me to the Kodi Videos menu.  When I hit back again it returns to the Kodi Videos menu.  When I hit back after that it takes to a Programs screen with icons for Android Apps and Program add-ons.  When I hit back again I'm taken back to the Kodi Favorites folder.  

Is this the way I should expect it to work, a bug, or did I do something wrong when I set up the Super Favorites folder?  

Thanks

My system upgraded to v2.0.10 but I stall have the problem above.  
Is this the way it is supposed to work or did I do something wrong during the setup/install?
2019 Shield TV Pro running Tvheadend Client (Kodi)
Ugoos X3 Cube running CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV
Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver
HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
  •   
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.