• 173(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
I've released SF Version 2.0.10 which should fix a few recently reported issues.
If you do not already have my repo installed, you can download it at https://github.com/jmooremcc/Repository....c.repo.zip
(2021-05-21, 02:47)RKCRLR Wrote: I installed v2.0.9 on Matrix 19.1.  
I added some On Demand categories to a Super Folder from the Plutotv add-on and made the Super Folder a folder in the Kodi Favorites folder.   
When I select one of the categories from the Super Favorites folder I briefly see the Kodi Videos menu and then the list of shows I can select from.  
However, when I back out of the list it takes me to the Kodi Videos menu.  When I hit back again it returns to the Kodi Videos menu.  When I hit back after that it takes to a Programs screen with icons for Android Apps and Program add-ons.  When I hit back again I'm taken back to the Kodi Favorites folder.  

Is this the way I should expect it to work, a bug, or did I do something wrong when I set up the Super Favorites folder?  

Thanks

My system upgraded to v2.0.10 but I stall have the problem above.  
Is this the way it is supposed to work or did I do something wrong during the setup/install?
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
I added some On Demand categories to a Super Folder from the Plutotv add-on and made the Super Folder a folder in the Kodi Favorites folder.   
When I select one of the categories from the Super Favorites folder I briefly see the Kodi Videos menu and then the list of shows I can select from.  
However, when I back out of the list it takes me to the Kodi Videos menu.  When I hit back again it returns to the Kodi Videos menu.  When I hit back after that it takes to a Programs screen with icons for Android Apps and Program add-ons.  When I hit back again I'm taken back to the Kodi Favorites folder.  

Is this the way I should expect it to work, a bug, or did I do something wrong when I set up the Super Favorites folder?  

Thanks
Giving this a bump.  I'm on v2.0.10 but can't figure out to go back to a previous submenu without backing all the way out and starting over.  
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
Is there a way to use this addon to run a windows program from within KODI?
Hello, this addon is not working with Super Favourite Folders located on a sftp source. Can this be fixed ?
(2021-08-01, 09:36)ködi-zömbie Wrote: Hello, this addon is not working with Super Favourite Folders located on a sftp source. Can this be fixed ?

I will need a debug log and more information before I can look into this issue.
I've just released SF Version 2.0.11 which should fix a download video problem that had been reported.
If you do not already have my repo installed, you can download it at https://github.com/jmooremcc/Repository....c.repo.zip
(2021-06-11, 01:52)RKCRLR Wrote:

Thanks

My system upgraded to v2.0.10 but I stall have the problem above.  
Is this the way it is supposed to work or did I do something wrong during the setup/install?

Pretty sure it's a bug. Happening to me as well. New issue for me as I've been using the original for many years. Hopefully dev finds a fix.
edit- 
nvm, sorry, i figured it out
(2021-07-20, 18:23)RKCRLR Wrote:

Thanks
Giving this a bump.  I'm on v2.0.10 but can't figure out to go back to a previous submenu without backing all the way out and starting over.  
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

yea same issue for me
I can't get the "Colorize" to work either. Just a FYI...
BUG?: Selecting a SuperFav link, does not find the original saved destination.
===============================================
When I'm browsing an on-demand library, via an addon (such as "TVNZ OnDemand" from MattHuisman.nz), and I select an item and "Add to SuperFavourites", and put it in a folder that I've previously set up... when I navigate to that folder, and click the link to the newly added item, it doesn't find it, and defaults to the dreaded  "| Movies | Files | Playlists | Addons |" screen. :\

Now Ivr checked there's nothing wrong with the URL that's being stored in the .xml file -- I've copied the relevant <favourite> element from the SuperFav .xml file and copy/pasted it into the standard Kodi Favourites.xml file, and when I click on that in Kodi, it takes me to the correct target location.

This didn't happen in previous versions of Super Favourites, so I'm wondering if some kind of change has been made recently to some possible URL parsing that happens with SF before it runs/requests/passes it on, which is now causing the error?
(2021-09-07, 09:37)Pete (NZ) Wrote: BUG?: Selecting a SuperFav link, does not find the original saved destination.
When I'm browsing an on-demand library, via an addon (such as "TVNZ OnDemand" from MattHuisman.nz), and I select an item and "Add to SuperFavourites", and put it in a folder that I've previously set up... when I navigate to that folder, and click the link to the newly added item, it doesn't find it, and defaults to the dreaded  "| Movies | Files | Playlists | Addons |" screen. :\

Now Ivr checked there's nothing wrong with the URL that's being stored in the .xml file -- I've copied the relevant <favourite> element from the SuperFav .xml file and copy/pasted it into the standard Kodi Favourites.xml file, and when I click on that in Kodi, it takes me to the correct target location.

This didn't happen in previous versions of Super Favourites, so I'm wondering if some kind of change has been made recently to some possible URL parsing that happens with SF before it runs/requests/passes it on, which is now causing the error?

BTW... I'm using Matrix 19.1 and SupFav 2.0.11
(2021-09-07, 09:41)Pete (NZ) Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 09:37)Pete (NZ) Wrote: BUG?: Selecting a SuperFav link, does not find the original saved destination.

Same problem here. Super Favourites 2.0.7 works but last version doesn't.
(2021-09-07, 20:15)Cuikis Wrote:
(2021-09-07, 09:41)Pete (NZ) Wrote:

Same problem here. Super Favourites 2.0.7 works but last version doesn't.

I believe I am also seeing a similar issue. In my case its not in all links -- a youtube link seems to work ok (it goes to the playlist), a spotify one does not. These have ALWAYS worked before (in non-Matrix). I see the following error in the logs when it does not work (this is the new logged messages when I select the bad link): https://paste.kodi.tv/exavenawag.kodi

Cheers, Tony.
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6