Looking for an universal remote
I'm looking for universal remote suggestions for XBMC and my Samsung TV, something like the old Logitech Harmony 550
Not to big, clean layout and simple. I've seen the new Harmony 650 and it seems a little bulky, also I find it a little expensive for my budget.

The idea is to have an universal remote to control XBMC (through lirc configured IR) and my Samsung TV with a simple method to switch between them, like a button to enable control on the TV and other button to enable control over XBMC. Any good suggestion of universal remote that could achieve this?

Also I don't mind if the remote doesn't have a display or fancy LCD screen.
Not sure if this would be an option for you but if you have a Samsung Galaxy S4/S5 or Note3 (or any of the android phones with an IR blaster) then check this out:

Smart Remote: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...emotefairy

pair that with the xbmc remote from the play store

between those two, I haven't picked up the actual unit remotes since I installed SmartRemote

I'm using that remote app and i haven't found a single thing it doesn't control (except for the Cubox-i, but I just emailed them and they put in a blank template for me that i can have the Cubox learn what to do with the commands.)
@gixxer_j_97: The idea is great, but in my case I have a slight problem, if I leave the house and someone wants to see the TV or XBMC, I'm not leaving my phone behind, so in my case it might not be the best solution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for an universal remote0