Solved XBMC 13 RC "smallstepback" with return button on logitech remote
Question 
Dear people,

I'm thankful for all your help and updated my so stable version of Frodo.. Have been using it with a lot of enjoyment !

So I noticed some mapping are changed in the remote/keyboard layout.. Is that correct?

The problem is I always used the return button on the logitech remote to do a "SmallStepBack". Until Gotham this always worked out of the box.
But now this button takes me back to the home screen....

I tried adding a keyboard.xml in the "\\OPENELEC\Userdata\keymaps" location looking like this.

<keymap>
<FullScreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<backspace>SmallStepBack</backspace>
<quote>SmallStepBack</quote>
<return>SmallStepBack</return>
</keyboard>
</FullScreenVideo>
</keymap>

Funny thing is that I managed to change the backspace button into the "SmallStepBack command. But the Return option won't work that easy...

If someone could help me out I'm more then happy!

Thanks,
Roelio
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
Heart 
The adrenalin you get when you solve your own problem.... Well without the ingenious people behind the curtains I wouldn't succeed.

They made a add-on for this kinda things guys !

Add-on:Keymap_Editor

I could just press the remote IR signal and it would automatically pick up the corresponding remote id.

Awesome, Awesome!! & AWESOME !!!!!!!
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 13 RC "smallstepback" with return button on logitech remote0