VidOn.me Android Blu-ray Box (AV200)

Technical Specs:
CPU: Cortex™-A7 Quad-Core 1.3GHz
GPU: SGX544mp2 Eight-Core
RAM: 2GB DDR3
Storage: 8GB
Full specification

Special Features:
1. Provide users a complete Blu-ray menu navigation experience on Android.
2. Support AC3/DTS 5.1 SPDIF passthrough and DTS-HD/TrueHD HDMI passthrough.
3. Support 3D Blu-ray playback in playlist mode.
4. 1080P 24Hz output
5. Support Hardware Decoding
More features

VidOn XBMC - latest version: 1.0.1.2
New: Added support for music add-ons.

Remote for Vidon XBMC
For iPhone >>Tutorial
For Android Phone >>Tutorial
Blu-ray menu and 3D support sounds interesting, any video in action?
I have already reserved it.
It works well as you say. But I am annoyed about the price. I have bought it $239 two months ago. But now it's just $120. I am very depressed.
Very nice!This is what I want!
The Price was $299, now you can buy it at $120. We are accepting reservation.
(2014-05-20, 03:27)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: The Price was $299, now you can buy it at $120. We are accepting reservation.

What exactly does this mean?
adjust display framerate to video work's?
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
(2014-05-20, 12:24)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 03:27)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: The Price was $299, now you can buy it at $120. We are accepting reservation.

You guys are advertising $120, but only 600 units at that price? Yet, your site shows 7361 units already reserved. Planning on giving all who reserve that price?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
I'd also like to see some video demo of the Blu-ray menu system in operation.
(2014-05-20, 14:55)hdmkv Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 12:24)Ned Scott Wrote:

You guys are advertising $120, but only 600 units at that price? Yet, your site shows 7361 units already reserved. Planning on giving all who reserve that price?

After reading the "Rules of Reserving" on its website, here is what i thought, you guys can correct me if i was wrong.
Let's look at the rules here:

"Cannot Reserve After: May 24, 2014
Only those who have made reservation are qualified to purchase'
Purchase Time:
① Sunday, May 25th, 2014, 08:00 UTC/GMT
② Sunday, May 25th, 2014, 17:00 UTC/GMT"

Step 1: If you want to purchase it for $120, you need to reserve first. After reservation, you are qualified to purchase.
Step 2: Purchase will open only for those who made reservation. I guess it's like a competition thing. Only 600units and 7361 ppl may buy. First pay first get.
Support AC3/DTS 5.1 SPDIF passthrough and DTS-HD/TrueHD HDMI passthrough.

Is this hardware decoded or does it rely on XBMC's software decoder?
Vidon.me has severe software/hardware problems, especially with the AV200 at the moment => see "dead/bricked/red-light'". Criticism is not taken for granted and you are quickly excluded from forum when expressing it.
The AV200 seems to be better built regarding casing than the poorly built AV100 (loose-fitting LAN-port, easily scratched surface) but what is it good for when not working anymore after a short time and the customer has to pay postage, freight, import tax...
The clearance sale could also make sceptical.
Cannot recommend these devices but check out Vidon.me forum before.
Quote:Step 1: If you want to purchase it for $120, you need to reserve first. After reservation, you are qualified to purchase.
Step 2: Purchase will open only for those who made reservation. I guess it's like a competition thing. Only 600units and 7361 ppl may buy. First pay first get.
Quote:Vidon.me has severe software/hardware problems, especially with the AV200 at the moment => see "dead/bricked/red-light'". Criticism is not taken for granted and you are quickly excluded from forum when expressing it.
Points to "stay away" to me. Dunno, maybe it's all fine, but why the cloak-and-dagger routine if so. Makes one wonder.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2014-05-21, 14:04)hdmkv Wrote:
Quote:Step 1: If you want to purchase it for $120, you need to reserve first. After reservation, you are qualified to purchase.
Quote:Vidon.me has severe software/hardware problems, especially with the AV200 at the moment => see "dead/bricked/red-light'". Criticism is not taken for granted and you are quickly excluded from forum when expressing it.
Points to "stay away" to me. Dunno, maybe it's all fine, but why the cloak-and-dagger routine if so. Makes one wonder.

Weicoo is right. Reserve is not purchase. You needn't to pay during the reservation process. Because there are only 600 units, and more people want it, so people who want to buy the box need to make a reservation in advance. When time to the purchase day, you still need to buy it on our website at the time that mentioned on the page, BUT people who hasn't reserved are not allowed to buy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VidOn.me Android Blu-ray Box (AV200) with VidOn XBMC built-in2