Using XBMC Android to control XBMC on my HTPC
I just installed XBMC on my Nexus 7 and find it very cool that it's even possible (Thanks)! However it would be amazing if I could setup XBMC on the Nexus to "sync", for lack of a better word, with and control my HTPC.

In other words, I click on Latest Movies on the Nexus 7 and the HTPC opens the same thing. And then I click on a movie and hit play, and playback begins on my HTPC while the info screen displays on the Nexus or an info screen / player controls hybrid screen. Maybe down the line some kind of "second screen" style interface could pop up on the Nexus while the HTPC is playing the movie.

This would pretty much solve my problem of trying to replace a Pronto Pro or iRule app style interface with my XBMC skin of choice. And it would make XBMC hands down the program with the coolest remote control app!

I don't know how dificult it would be, but this would rock!

Thanks for listening.
Like this? UPnP/Client#Sending_video_to_other_UPnP_targets (wiki)

Coupled with this? HOW-TO:Share libraries using UPnP (wiki)
(2014-05-23, 05:55)Ned Scott Wrote: Like this? UPnP/Client#Sending_video_to_other_UPnP_targets (wiki)

Coupled with this? HOW-TO:Share libraries using UPnP (wiki)

You guys are amazing!

I will try this out tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your time, effort, energy, and skills making XBMC as fantastic as it is. You guys deserve much more than accolades, but it's all I can offer.
Also check out Yatse - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=117885 It works great..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using XBMC Android to control XBMC on my HTPC0