xbmsp command packets
im having some trouble with a python based xbmsp server im making.  does anyone have an example of a response packet to an xbmsp_packet_filelist_open command and an xbmsp_packet_filelist_read command?

i know this is todo with a python server but i put it under development because the xbmsp server isnt python lol. but i dont mind if this topic is moved:

edit:
would a file packet be like this:
code=byte equal to server code

replyid=int with client id

data="<directoryitem><name>test</name><pathname depth=0></pathname><attrib>directory</attrib><info></info></directoryitem>\n"

length= len(data+replyid+code)

msgtosend= lenght+code+replyid+data

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
either see xbmc sourcecode (filexbmsp.cpp) or the ccxstream server code (available e.g. at our sf.net pages). or spy using ethereal.
tried ethereal but it doesnt seem to pick up those packets for some reason. ill try taking alook at the source cheers
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmsp command packets0