Release AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader
(2015-12-05, 22:51)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 08:41)heula Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 02:01)schumi2004 Wrote: At first my apologies for not maintaining this addon to much, kinda busy at work and other stuff.
Will do my best to improve it next year.

Your issue.
How does your sources.xml look like?
I noticed Emby in your screencaps and also noticed smb connections to your server.
So i'm thinking your server is in your sources.xml if so it's strange that it doesn't popup in selection screen.

Did you test this in default (Confluence) skin also?
No problem. Private life goes before everything.

The sources.xml contains two dummy Emby enties. No idea why this is.

Standard Sources.xml

I have adjustes the sources.xml manually to create an entry to my server. Now I see my Server and can select the main folders in the autosubs settings but not the subfolders. In Confluence I did see the entry to server with the standard sources file and within Titan (the skin I use ) I did see the entry to my server after adjusting the sources file.

All together it still opens a popup screen when I play an episode from the exceptions folders.

sources manually adjusted.xml
If it still pops up then you should enable debug in addon and check normal kodi.log.

Although subs are already there it sill pops up sometimes. Haven't checked yet why this is happening.
Debug for the addon is on.

Just started an episode of Nashville season 4 which is in the main folder that should be locked as exception but autosubs poped up fo subs. Maybe you can see in the log why?

Kodi log with debug on for Autosubs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader - by heula - 2015-12-06, 11:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AutoSubs - Auto trigger subtitle searcher/downloader0