• 29(current)
Release TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
(2020-10-29, 09:18)CyberCodeDroid Wrote:
(2020-10-24, 10:59)K0D1User1138 Wrote:
(2019-10-18, 10:27)Karellen Wrote: Yep, that is one way of adding extra actors.

Another way is to add the following to the nfo file and fill in the values as shown. A bit more tedious if trying to add lots of actors.
xml:
<actor>
<name>Harrison Ford</name>
<role>Han Solo</role>
<order>0</order>
<thumb>http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/7CcoVFTogQgex2kJkXKMe8qHZrC.jpg</thumb>
</actor>
Yep, that is all you can do for now. Scrapers are in a state of limbo because XML is being phased out for Python scrapers, so no more XML scraper updates, but nobody has completed a working python scraper for tv shows yet.

I’ve been trying to research TV scrapers that will properly scrape each episode with the credited cast per episode and without a “main cast” list the populates in every single episode. For example, Black Mirror will often scrape with certain actors from a few episodes but not each episode with only the cast for the episode and there is almost zero cast/character overlap in this series.

Reading the posts up to this points ami to understand that scrapers are changing the way they operate and as yet are not functioning in the new method?

Any idea if this new method will accomplish what I am trying to do?

Between TMDB and TTVDB neither seem to have proper episode cast lists where as IMDb does. There is no IMDb TV show scraper?

This?
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/metad...viedb.org/

Sorry, I am not entirely certain what you are linking to here.
Hi,
@Karellen
@olympia 

I have a question regarding version 3.5.5
Why doesn't it take also the "Content Rating" value? The value in the database is empty there.
I tried to change the "Certification Country" from "il" to "gb" or "us" but it didn't help.
I also tried to change the "Preferred Language" from "he" to "en", but still the same.

I means to this tvshow table at MyVideos database:
c13 = Content Rating
It remains empty.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases/MyVideos#tvshowview

It seems to have a uniqe url for it, so it is not a part of "get-tv-details" url
https://developers.themoviedb.org/3/tv/g...nt-ratings
https://developers.themoviedb.org/3/tv/get-tv-details
You have the right thread this time? Smile

pkscout is not the developer for this add-on, olympia is.

It all seems to be working for me. Are you sure the show you are scraping has any ratings added at TMDB? Debug Log is needed.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen 

Ok,
I found the problem.

First, It seems that if you change the scraper setting via the Addons section it doesn't affect on the Library scraper settings, it just change the addon settings.
So in order to apply the wanted settings, this should be done via "Videos -> Files -> Change Content" window (see image below), there you need to enter to the scraper Settings and change it, and then run and apply the scraper on the TV Show.

The second issue is that "Certification Country" must be included in the Content Ratings results which returns for the specific Tv Show, if it doesn't there it shows it as empty.
For example if a TV show returns this:
"content_ratings":{"results":[{"iso_3166_1":"DE","rating":"16"},{"iso_3166_1":"GB","rating":"15"}]}
It means that you will get the value only if you select GB or DE as your "Certification Country" in the settings.

So it leads to my question/request: Is there any way to take a default Content Rating if the selected "Certification Country" isn't exist for a specific TV Show? (For example the first item in the Content Rating results)
Because for example as I posted above, some TV Shows has US content rating some of them has GB, so it means if I select US in "Certification Country" some of the TV Shows won't have this Content Rating value.

And by the way, what is "Certification Prefix" means?

(2020-11-11, 00:00)burekas Wrote: First, It seems that if you change the scraper setting via the Addons section it doesn't affect on the Library scraper settings, it just change the addon settings.
So in order to apply the wanted settings, this should be done via "Videos -> Files -> Change Content" window (see image below), there you need to enter to the scraper Settings and change it, and then run and apply the scraper on the TV Show.
Yep, that is correct.

(2020-11-11, 00:00)burekas Wrote: It means that you will get the value only if you select GB or DE as your "Certification Country" in the settings.
Correct.

(2020-11-11, 00:00)burekas Wrote: Is there any way to take a default Content Rating if the selected "Certification Country" isn't exist for a specific TV Show?
There is no fallback option for Certifications and probably won't be added. Update the entry at TheMovieDB or install the Metadata Add-on from Settings>Add-ons>Install from repository>Program add-ons>Metadata Editor and edit the entry in your library.

(2020-11-11, 00:00)burekas Wrote: And by the way, what is "Certification Prefix" means?
Read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2981268
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-11-11, 00:00)burekas Wrote: @Karellen 

Ok,
I found the problem.

First, It seems that if you change the scraper setting via the Addons section it doesn't affect on the Library scraper settings, it just change the addon settings.

The second issue is that "Certification Country" must be included in the Content Ratings results which returns for the specific Tv Show, if it doesn't there it shows it as empty.
For example if a TV show returns this:
"content_ratings":{"results":[{"iso_3166_1":"DE","rating":"16"},{"iso_3166_1":"GB","rating":"15"}]}
It means that you will get the value only if you select GB or DE as your "Certification Country" in the settings.

So it leads to my question/request: Is there any way to take a default Content Rating if the selected "Certification Country" isn't exist for a specific TV Show? (For example the first item in the Content Rating results)
Because for example as I posted above, some TV Shows has US content rating some of them has GB, so it means if I select US in "Certification Country" some of the TV Shows won't have this Content Rating value.

And by the way, what is "Certification Prefix" means?

Just FYI. The Python version of this scraper provides the US MPAA rating (if available) if there is no rating for the selected certification country.
(2020-11-11, 09:11)pkscout Wrote: Just FYI. The Python version of this scraper provides the US MPAA rating (if available) if there is no rating for the selected certification country.
Great, thanks. I did not know it had a fallback for Certification.
My Signature
(2020-11-11, 09:35)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-11-11, 09:11)pkscout Wrote: Just FYI. The Python version of this scraper provides the US MPAA rating (if available) if there is no rating for the selected certification country.
Great, thanks. I did not know it had a fallback for Certification.
I am not sure it is logical though. Mixing content certification doesn't make sense in my opinion.
Hi,
@olympia 
@Karellen 

First thank you for the previous answers.

Now I have a new problem, I don't get any information regarding the Episodes, only the main plot etc.
The episodes list is empty, and it did work a few days ago, it's something that happend recently.
I also saw that the Movie TMDB scraper got few updates just yesterday, so maybe something has been changed in the API.

I check it for multiple tv shows, for example: The Witcher 71912

Movie TMDB scraper updates history:
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scrapers/co...oviedb.org
@burekas

Olympia is still working on a fix for the changes at TheMovieDB.

If you are in a hurry, switch over to this scraper... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TMDb_TV_Shows
My Signature
Just pushed v3.5.6 of the scraper. Since this was a quite substantial update, issues are still to be expected, but I guess I covered what needed to be covered.

Please provide some feedback on how it works for you.
(2020-11-15, 21:08)olympia Wrote: Just pushed v3.5.6 of the scraper. Since this was a quite substantial update, issues are still to be expected, but I guess I covered what needed to be covered.

@Karellen 
@olympia 

Thank you both.
I have just tried 3.5.6.

It seems to be a little unstable. For example:
I set my scraper language for HE and contnet rating fot US.

1) The Witcher (71912) : The titles in kodi are in English (Not as I want) but the plot for each episode is in Hebrew (As I want).
Why the titles are not in Hebrew also?

2) See (80752): Kodi doesn't show the episode list.
(2020-11-15, 21:08)olympia Wrote: Just pushed v3.5.6 of the scraper. Since this was a quite substantial update, issues are still to be expected, but I guess I covered what needed to be covered.

Thanks, it fixed most of the shows, but some of them still can't be scraped
json:

2020-11-16 00:28:40.407 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/The Tick (2016)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:40.445 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/The Head (2020)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:40.517 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/No Activity (2017)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:42.364 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/Parks and Recreation (2009)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:42.742 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/Superstore (2015)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:42.970 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/Man with a Plan (2016)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:43.529 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008)/', it won't be added to the library.
(2020-11-16, 00:43)ivanich8 Wrote:

Thanks, it fixed most of the shows, but some of them still can't be scraped
json:

2020-11-16 00:28:40.407 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/The Tick (2016)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:40.445 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/The Head (2020)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:40.517 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/No Activity (2017)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:42.364 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/Parks and Recreation (2009)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:42.742 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/Superstore (2015)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:42.970 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/Man with a Plan (2016)/', it won't be added to the library.
2020-11-16 00:28:43.529 T:1834025088 WARNING: No information found for item '/var/lib/kodi/.kodi/temp/elementum_library/Shows/Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008)/', it won't be added to the library.

This is not a scraping issue, I can scrape these shows.
(2020-11-15, 22:03)burekas Wrote:

@Karellen 
@olympia 

Thank you both.
I have just tried 3.5.6.

It seems to be a little unstable. For example:
I set my scraper language for HE and contnet rating fot US.

1) The Witcher (71912) : The titles in kodi are in English (Not as I want) but the plot for each episode is in Hebrew (As I want).
Why the titles are not in Hebrew also?

2) See (80752): Kodi doesn't show the episode list.
I cannot reproduce these issues either.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)2