TV Shows not appearing, nor menu working.
Hello,

I recently installed XBMC and for the most part it's been working great. My TV Shows just aren't showing up.
I've used theRenamer to make sure my shows are properly named, however still no luck. My movies are working just
fine.

When I go into Skin settings and try to select the option to show TV Shows, the option is grayed out. I have set xbmc to update
my library on boot and looks like all my files are being scanned with the movie scraper. The current path to my videos are
/Videos/Library/ In the Library directory, there are two folders, Movies and TV Shows. However only Movies is getting picked up.
I can still access my tv shows by using the file manager, but it can be a pain.

Any help would be much appriciated.
Go to Videos->Files.

Browse to where tvshows folder is (I'm guessing /Videos/LIbrary) then context menu -> Set Content.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2014-08-03, 04:55)jmarshall Wrote: Go to Videos->Files.

Browse to where tvshows folder is (I'm guessing /Videos/LIbrary) then context menu -> Set Content.

Thanks, but how do I get to context menu? There's a menu on the left that expands, but it doesn't have this option.
C
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ahh. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows not appearing, nor menu working.0