• 21(current)
Release Fuse
Definitivly my next Wink
Very good job @butchabay as usual !!

ju
Share a link to the skin
@b0g0m0l, this is a WIP skin so it's not released yet.
Discussion - rules for this subforum : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=221639
will it have live tv?
Just one question, when ? Smile I'm looking forward !
Happy New Year dudes ... there will be an alpha the end of the month ... so thanx for your pacience Smile

Gallery Updated, see here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201764
Looking forward to it, keep up the great work
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
(2016-01-07, 22:03)butchabay Wrote: Happy New Year dudes ... there will be an alpha the end of the month ... so thanx for your pacience Smile

Gallery Updated, see here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201764

Great!
Ahh so excited!!!

Maybe this has already been answered, but I didn't see it. Will there no longer be a horizontal menu as was shown in the original mockups? That all text home menu with just the fanart displayed across the top section is gorgeous!
(2016-01-08, 05:01)wex101 Wrote: Ahh so excited!!!

Maybe this has already been answered, but I didn't see it. Will there no longer be a horizontal menu as was shown in the original mockups? That all text home menu with just the fanart displayed across the top section is gorgeous!

Sadly i went a complete new road. But never say never, possible i'll add the text home menu at some point.

After seeing the great screensaver from sualfred (thanx mate), i thought this could be a nice addition for the home menu:

Wow .... :o
Oh butcha......
I follow your project since 2 or 3 years and i was exited and full of hope to get one installed in some way!
Sadly you rework every time the whole project or let it fall to get on with a new one!
In some fact every skin out of your brain seems to be a great step forward!
Hope to get a try of your skin sometimes.
To test a new skin is like driving a new car for me [WHITE SMILING FACE][SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Keep on the good work......[THUMBS UP SIGN][OK HAND SIGN]
Greetz Stealth
System : openelec 3.2.3 | Aeon Nox | Intel i3-3225 @3,3Ghz | Intel Graphic integrated | 4Gb Ram | 128 SSD
Remotes : Harmony One+ | MCE-Remote | xbmc IPhone Remote | Yatse on Asus Transformer Prime
TV : Sony Bravia over Hdmi | TV Server : 3xTechnotrend Cable Tuner | DVBViewer 5.0+RecService 1.25
Sound : Logitech Z5500 over optical
Storage : Qnap 412 4x3TB Raid5
(2016-01-10, 19:16)StealthDefender Wrote: Oh butcha......
I follow your project since 2 or 3 years and i was exited and full of hope to get one installed in some way!
Sadly you rework every time the whole project or let it fall to get on with a new one!
In some fact every skin out of your brain seems to be a great step forward!
Hope to get a try of your skin sometimes.
To test a new skin is like driving a new car for me [WHITE SMILING FACE][SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Keep on the good work......[THUMBS UP SIGN][OK HAND SIGN]
Greetz Stealth

Hi Mate, yeah a lot of ideas in my mind Smile Well Fuse and Equilibrium are projects i'm going to finish. Promise Smile

Cheers

News:

Posters for movies, Posters for TVShows and Thumbs for episodes.

Phew! I was really hoping we'd see full posters again. I understood conceptually the idea behind using all square icons, but visually it just didn't do it for me. I'll be switching to Jarvis the moment the skin is available for use!
It looks amazing! I've been following this thread for quiet some time. Hope we gonna see a release soon (but not trying to push you).

Keep up the good work!

FantasticN
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29