• 3(current)
Release Globo.com brazilian addon
Already sent by MP
Hello all, I am very new to XBMC/KODI. Just got my first device (fire tv stick) up and running. I have downloaded the repository and enabled Globo.com. I realize I need an account to use the features of this add-on I am just not sure what kind of account. My wife is Brazilian and her parents come to visit us often. Back in Brazil they pay for a premium cable package from NET. Should this package include the account credentials that I need to access all the features? Under the settings there are two different account areas, Globo.tv and Globosat Play Settings, do we need a username and password for both or just one will work? Thank you!
(2014-11-24, 20:44)kngoworld Wrote: [..] Back in Brazil they pay for a premium cable package from NET. Should this package include the account credentials that I need to access all the features? Under the settings there are two different account areas, Globo.tv and Globosat Play Settings, do we need a username and password for both or just one will work? Thank you!

The settings you are looking for is Globosat Play Settings. The credentials you mention should be valid.

Globo.tv credentials would require an account with globo.com, so you can watch videos within the Rede Globo channel.

Cheers.
(2014-11-24, 20:55)vhd90 Wrote: The settings you are looking for is Globosat Play Settings. The credentials you mention should be valid.

Globo.tv credentials would require an account with globo.com, so you can watch videos within the Rede Globo channel.

Cheers.

Ok, I will have my wife try and get her parents account information so we can give it a try. Thank you!
Hi everyone, v0.1.3 has just been released, with support for Tv Oi, 480p streaming and favorites listing.
Shows can be added to a favorites list with the 'Add show to add-on favorites' in the context menu.
Great, thanks vhd90
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks to guilhermegarnier, v0.1.4 has just been released, with support for Sky.

Cheers.
@vhd90, I have error when try playing Telecine Play, all others categories is fine.
Code:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'findAll'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.globo.com\addon.py", line 245, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.globo.com\addon.py", line 122, in list_shows
                                                index = api.get_path(category or channel)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.globo.com\resources\lib\globo.py", line 181, in get_path
                                                data = getattr(self, method)(key)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.globo.com\resources\lib\globo.py", line 155, in _build_globosat
                                                shows = scraper.get_gplay_shows(channel)
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.globo.com\resources\lib\scraper.py", line 102, in get_gplay_shows
                                                shows = soup.find('ul', attrs={'id':search }).findAll('a')[1:]
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'findAll'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any news about live tv?
v0.1.5 has just been released implementing live streaming.

Every video now uses the HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) playlist, which should regulate video quality automatically based on bandwith.
Though I'm not sure if this is automatic, or configured within xbmc.
Let me know if any of you starts to have problems with playback.

I took a look at megapix, but it seems the content is drm protected, and apparently, can't be unencrypted within xbmc.
Also, there are 3 streaming formats (f4m, m3u8, ism), but I could only get f4m to work from a browser.
Can anyone with an ios/android device watch a movie from the app?

@Wanilton, I don't have Telecine. So can't implement it.
I would assume the same thing as megapix will happen though, so wouldn't keep my expectations too high.

Cheers.

Also, a couple notes:

1- I noticed the authorization cookie key has changed, so whoever tried to log in for the first time today was seeing an error with a message on the lines 'b64gplay key not found'. This has been fixed.

2- If you start having problems to list episodes, this might be due to the index tree being changed and you are still getting the old one from cache. Go to the addon settings and hit the 'clean data' option. You will loose any favorites in the process.
Live Tv via HLS work fine for me, tested Globonews and sport tv 1 2 and 3, and full hd.
Thank you! Working perfectly !!!

The videos live station closing of nowhere. Simply closes. I think every 05 minutes.
(2014-12-05, 02:15)iorifly Wrote: The videos live station closing of nowhere. Simply closes. I think every 05 minutes.

I also noticed that. I'll keep a note here and try to find out why...
Thank you! Looking forward.
vhd90,

Any idea how to solve the problem?
I did some investigation a while back, but haven't got any positive results yet.
Hence, no ETA on it either.

(2014-12-24, 18:22)iorifly Wrote: vhd90,

Any idea how to solve the problem?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Globo.com brazilian addon2