[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]
(2016-12-23, 12:12)bilbonvidia Wrote: Thanks Dasco, I think I have enough buttons to be getting on with now, I find its the pvr functions they come in useful for.

I have come across another downside for me now however, the range on the keyboard seems very bad making it almost useless unless close to the receiver which is odd as the airmouse works through a brick wall in the hallway.

Anyone else noticed this and have any solution?

Plug receiver into a USB 2 Port, some USB 3 ports cause issues. New batteries, i use " Energizer Ultimate Lithium" they are expensive but eliminated a lot of issue that would crop up with keys repeating etc when battery voltages started to drop.

(2016-12-23, 18:48)bilbonvidia Wrote: I believe I do not need the ahk script due to kodi version and remote version but I think it would still come in handy for when the wife and kids forget to stop the air-mouse. The problem I have though is that I used advanced launcher for web based vod such as my5 and all4 which is the reason I got the airmouse, is it possible/easy for the script to me modified to accommodate this?

Not sure i follow completely maybe some questions will clear it up

1. Do you use the "mouse.XML" file from post # 1. The downloaded file (Turns mouse function off while using Kodi)
2. If the above "mouse.XML" file is used, when you launch into my5 or all4 mouse should be active as Kodi is not the focus. When returning to Kodi mouse should deactivate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX] - by dasco - 2016-12-23, 22:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MX3-M] 2.4GHz Fly Air Mouse Remote Control [FIX]7