• 18(current)
Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
Fixed in 2.0.8
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi,

Thank you for this version but there's a line of text constantly displayed on the screen.

I think that you forgot to set the debugging to false in addon.xml, here, at line 9 :

Code:
point="xbmc.gui.skin" defaultthemename="Textures.xbt" debugging="true"
Hello, first of all a big thank to you for this really beautiful skin. And also thank you for the work that you invest.
I have a question: You can adjust the default views for series and films (for example, "All Movies", "database", etc.) in the settingsmenu. Is it somehow possible to make this even with music?
yes seeing the same issue.

Upper Left

Window: home(home.xml) Mouse (0,0):300 (fixedlist).

Also noticed. The search feature is not working correctly. I search for movie or tv show. it give me my results. when trying to go back in to the search option it does not give me the option to type something new only show previous search.

Other then that a GREAT skin
(2015-01-15, 15:58)Dillik Wrote: But I have a slight problem with the screen where I can change the background images. I can still change the images, but I don't see which screen I'm changing because that text information is not visible.
+1

Edit: Sorry! Didn,t notice that Pecinco apparently already fixed this i 2.0.8!
(2015-01-15, 19:29)monkeyslapper Wrote: yes seeing the same issue.

Upper Left

Window: home(home.xml) Mouse (0,0):300 (fixedlist).

Also noticed. The search feature is not working correctly. I search for movie or tv show. it give me my results. when trying to go back in to the search option it does not give me the option to type something new only show previous search.

Other then that a GREAT skin

Fixed in 2.0.9.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thank you very much for the quick fix. Now I can see again what I do. Smile
Hi Just trying this on my new Rasberry Pi but the skin wont load properly. I get no GFX properly displayed and it drops back to confluence as I cant see the yes/no box.
no go with 2.09. its not showing anything on the screen now, it just shows me empty grey boxes and thats it. I have to press the exit button to go to back to confluence. I try to uninstall and add back on and did not work. i had to uninstall 2.09 and go back to 2.08. Any thoughts?
How can I get 2.08 as I just installed this fresh and have no other version other than 2.09 which does not work.
Another bug in "Settings>Addons" it doesn't show when downloading addons or enabled/incompatible next to the named addon.

Feature requests: Plz can you implement mouse click on the seek bar to skip (e.g 1:30 hour indian movies) because skipping 10 mins on my raspberry to reach that time crashes kodi, default confluence theme have got that feature would be very helpful if you can add that to amber theme.

Also is it possible to add view mode sidebar to "Favourites".

Many Thanks

Sanjay
Should be fixed in 2.0.10

See first post for alternate download location if you have a problem installing GitHub version.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks. 2.0.9 also gave me a blank screen. Installed .10 - working fine.
Great work on adapting Amber to Helix! New versions every day!

Now that you are up to speed, I dare to make a small request Wink
Could you possibly move the vertical main menu more to the left? There is a lot of dead space there and it would leave more room for the background and homeshelf IMHO.
(2015-01-16, 08:31)pecinko Wrote: Should be fixed in 2.0.10

See first post for alternate download location if you have a problem installing GitHub version.

Hi pecinko

Thanks for fixing the bug that's working, but the seekbar feature is not working on my raspberry pi and no view modes in favourites.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4