kodi 14.0 iso??
hi guys
im rather new to this xbmc and from what ive seen so far im realy impressed!!
i just have 1 little bug bear .
i cant seem to find the iso of kodi 14.0.
i have just brought a intel nuc for my home theatre setup and im just trying to install the new kodi stand alone version as this is all i will be using my nuc for.
is there a version out there as i dont want to hog all my system with installing the system hogging version of windows to be able to run it.
TIA and kepp up the good work xbmc
kind regards
johnsey15Big Grin
did a mistake...sorry
If all you want is to run Kodi 14.0 on NUC as an appliance type install, so the OS is minimal and no access to underlying OS is required, then you'd be best off with a Openelec nightly install, see http://openelec.tv
oh ok jjd-uk thanks is this the same type of system then like i said im realy new to this so wold apreciate any help i can get
Well I'm not exactly sure what you want, unfortunately your 1st post wasn't entirely clear to me. What I've guessed is you want to run Kodi but without running a resource hungry Windows OS, is that right?

If so then Openelec is a very minimal Linux install that only runs Kodi/XBMC, so once installed it will boot straight to Kodi and you never have to see or know anything about the underlying OS.
sorry jjd-uk yes your right in your first quote and i followed you instructions about open elec and all it has installed is xbmc 13.01 with openelec tagged onto it from what i can gather i cant seem to get kodi to work or am i missing something
you can get OpenELEC Kodi builds from here
http://snapshots.openelec.tv/

Follow the OpenELEC wiki pages on how to manually update to a newer build
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
cheers martijn
i just clicked on the link and i dont know what one is the newest i need the 64 bit version and the best stable build,
sorry for being a dummie about this but this is only my 3rd day of messing with my nuc with plenty of hickups
i just want to get it right first time around
OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-.................tar

with the highest r...... version (which is the most recent build).

Do note that these development builds don't auto update so you have to do that manual each time.
Also Kodi can't really be considered "stable". However if you want/need a Kodi build the most recent are the most stable in general.
I have to appologize for my misunderstanding. With the headline of this thread I supposed, that an version of Kodi for IOS was searched for. Wink

Sorry for that Wink

Maybe one of the mods are able to delete this shit Big Grin

Greetings
David
you can edit the thread title yourself if you full edit the first post Smile
thank you very much martijn you have helped me out no end ive finaly got it working and all seems well at the moment and ive added all my movies ounce agains cheers buddy and keep up the good work its always welcomed;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 14.0 iso??0