• 6(current)
Release element
(2014-10-29, 00:04)Ramash Wrote: Big update coming in some days, stay tuned Smile
Refreshing thread every three seconds for a few days then! Wink
(2014-10-29, 00:14)pettson3816 Wrote: Refreshing thread every three seconds for a few days then! Wink

Rofl Laugh
Looking forward to it.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
This is truly an amazing skin. Very unique and easy on the eye. I would have a quick suggestion though. The main Menu bar is very small. Now, I understand that the whole "feel" of the skin is to mimick an OS (which it does very well btw), but perhaps you could implement a fetaure that allows for a larger menu bar.

A really cool alternative would be a floating title that fades in/out as you move to the next menu item. That would make it easier to see from across the room Wink

...just some thoughts...keep up the great work on this amazing skin!!
(2014-10-29, 17:19)AHmedia Wrote: A really cool alternative would be a floating title that fades in/out as you move to the next menu item. That would make it easier to see from across the room Wink

Oh, that could be rather cool! Will try it as an option that can be enabled/disabled... Nod
Hi AHmedia,

you imagined something like this?

Can of course be disabled, if you still have good eyes Wink
Yes! Exactly like that. I think that would not only serve the uniqueness of the skin, but also be very practical.

I just think that would be a really cool feature Smile

Great work!!
(2014-10-30, 13:52)AHmedia Wrote: Yes! Exactly like that. I think that would not only serve the uniqueness of the skin, but also be very practical.

I just think that would be a really cool feature Smile

Great work!!

It WOULD not be a really cool feature, it is already implemented Cool
Next version will allow home menu customization, animated backgrounds and - as already stated - the "bad eye" feature, officially called "Smart Home Labels"... yay! Smile
That is so awesome! looking forward to trying it out!!
0.1 is up, still some smaller changes to be expected, but should basically work! Big Grin
(2014-10-31, 19:52)Ramash Wrote: 0.1 is up, still some smaller changes to be expected, but should basically work! Big Grin

Downloading now....Thanks and keep up the great work!!!Big Grin
(2014-10-31, 19:52)Ramash Wrote: 0.1 is up, still some smaller changes to be expected, but should basically work! Big Grin

Thanks man! Gonna try it out asap
I tried this and I didnt like the way that pressing up on the remote adjusts volume amplification, it normally would FF10 miutes but not now , and if I try any other skin its the same , so I've now lost the ability to FF,
Funny thing is though , if I use the app Yatse it will still FF 10 minutes

Should add I'm using firetv
(2014-11-02, 14:44)Spiderdyl Wrote: I tried this and I didnt like the way that pressing up on the remote adjusts volume amplification, it normally would FF10 miutes but not now , and if I try any other skin its the same , so I've now lost the ability to FF,
Funny thing is though , if I use the app Yatse it will still FF 10 minutes

Up and down arrows should adjust volume by default but I believe you should be able to remap the keys. This is a Kodi function and has nothing to do with the skin.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
element3