• 126(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
(2016-09-16, 10:31)Mr Cellophane Wrote:
(2016-09-16, 09:33)mattyspurs76 Wrote:
(2016-09-13, 17:42)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Hi is there a way that Titan can show the number of unwatched episodes of a TV series please? Ideally the number of unwatched episodes would be shown in the indicator on the series poster. Also in the details window, where the plot is shown, could you list the name of the latest episode broadcast, the date it was broadcast and the date the next episode will be shown please? At the moment is shows the date the series was first shown and nothing next to the number of unwatched episodes, even though it says unwatched in the details. I hope that makes sense.

This already does that, maybe you need trakt.
I have 300+ tv shows in my library linked up using trakt. I use next aired addon too. when i go into tv shows menu and scroll along it tells me how many episode of the show are available that i havnt watched.

Hi mattyspurs76 thanks for the reply. I actually do use Trakt as well but my library doesn't show the number of episodes that are unwatched at all, maybe there is a setting somewhere? I will need to have a play and test some things out.

On a separate point do you know how to actually remove a show from the collection in Trakt please - I want to remove Penny Dreadful from the collection as it has now finished being broadcast and every time I try by using the Trakt manager it just comes back again.

Yeh you have to log into trakt website itself, go to your account and find the watchlist or whatever you called it with the show inside and then untick it to remove it from your collection. Then on my pc i go to the folder where the show is in and delete it. In kodi i go to files-tv shows (library) and remove it from there too, then run the clean video thingy. If i use trakt with a particular addon i open it up and refresh it too
Hi,

I'm using this amazing skin with plexbmc addon.
I've added a widget to the home screen and each item displays the percentage of the video which has been watched. However when I click on it always starts from the begining.
When I reach the video the "usual" way (video->addons->....) it displays the menu with resume/start from the begining option. Am I missing some configuration in order to achieve this behaviour on the widget? Or is this a feature which is not implemented yet? Is there any way of jumping to the details of the video (from the widget) and play the video from there (with the resume/start from the begining menu)?

Thanks
I've got a feature request semi-related to the Force Views options. I'm not sure if it's possible, or it's beyond the scope of what a skin can do. This is probably going to be tricky to explain and/or understand...

Here's the short version of my situation... For my TV Shows, I can't use the "Library" browser for various reasons (not worth getting into for this post), so instead I am working with the "File" browser of the source directory for my TV Shows. The file browser still displays metadata and (most) images from the Library, but the biggest problem I have is that the file browser doesn't know what views to use for each folder. In the "Library", I use the "List" view for series listing, "Slim List" view for season listing, and "Wide" view for episode listing. This is what I want to simulate using the file browser, but the file browser can only remember a view setting for every folder after you've set it manually for every folder. So I'm not exactly sure how to best implement this, but one thought is expanding the File Browser Forced View setting to multiple folder depths. Where Depth 0 could be set as List, Depth 1 as Slim List, and Depth 2 as Wide. Another thought is if I put a custom view.nfo file in each folder, let the skin set the view type based on what's in that file.

EDIT: Or, maybe there's a way to hack this into the skin already. It could even be based on the parent foldername, in my case if the parent folder is "TV", it should be Slim List. If the parent folder contains "Season" or "Extras" it should be Wide. Otherwise default to List. Is that possible to do?
@marcelveldt: The tv widget 'German Telecast Offers' is now in the official repo.
(2016-08-14, 16:38)Edworld Wrote: In classic you have 5 different flags, in color 2 flags, and in large 3 flags.
All my nfo's have "PCM". Can you add the missing flags in color and large?

This should be fixed a while back but I forgot to report back.
If you still have issues with this, please let me know.
(2016-08-18, 14:00)pauly3069 Wrote: Does Titan support the script SportsCenter?
Found here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=216044
If not, I would LOVE this to be a feature

I've added your request to the new Trello board, go ahead and vote for it ;-)

https://trello.com/c/TWgjKVw7/31-support...nter-addon

(2016-08-18, 14:00)pauly3069 Wrote: As well I think Marcvelt another thing we would all appreciate is a change log.
I know you work so hard on all your constant updates and am always curious what has been changed.
Im a frequent visitor to the main thread for the Jarvis edition but often I forget what previous posts what that you say will be fixed/updated/changed..Love trying out all your new work Smile

Well the best thing to do is just follow the forum threads because I fix things when they're reported on the forums, the same for small adjustments or requests. I work on larger requests when I have some extra spare time available.
Every time I release a stable update to the Kodi repo I update the changelog that you can see in the addon info of the skin.
In order to create some order in the chaos and because the changelog is removed in Kodi Krypton I've decoded to go with a Trello board to share my TODO list with you all and le users vote on particular requests:

https://trello.com/b/VPlkyvMp/titan-skin
(2016-08-19, 18:33)chisys Wrote: The channel and time header is missing in the extended homescreen on the spotlight widget. Can you fix this?

This will be fixed in next beta skin update.
(2016-08-19, 09:48)shorty1483 Wrote: Currently the footer background of the Spotlight widget when using the enhanced all-in-one homescreen is tied to the generel panel color.

Could the footer get an own setting? In some color themes I created, where I set a very transparent color for panels, the font on the spotlight widget is not clearly readable because of the wallpaper bg behind the widget footer.

Thanks!

In fact that setting is already there for the tags on lanscape layouts) but I forgot to attach that setting to the spotlight widget.
It's now fixed in recent beta skin update.
Hi Marcel,

EPG enhancement.

I've just read over in pvr live tv (I haven't figured out how to link on Tapatalk) that there's a way to replace the recording timer circles with a coloured tile. Could you have a look at introducing this.

The circles look really untidy on my setup I think a coloured tile would look much better.

I think it helps I don't use coloured genres.
(2016-08-27, 14:47)burekas Wrote: Regarding the "Style for media/codec info":

I've added your request to my TODO list on Trello:

https://trello.com/c/GATCsWND/7-optimize-media-flags

I will work on this while I'm optimizing parts of the skin and locate the correct images etc.
(2016-08-28, 12:19)malvinas2 Wrote: I added manually trailers to all my movies, which are played automatically in windows mode.
For some movies I couldn't find any trailer though. As no local trailer is available a search at youtube is started and something which carries the same name is going played.
Could you add an option, that no youtube-search is started automatically in this case ? (I don't know if this is a skin or kodi-related option).

Will be fixed in next beta skin update.
(2016-08-29, 21:45)Dycana Wrote: Hi, I'm so lost as to where to get help. I'm new and I followed a YouTube tutorial, pretty basic, on installing Titan skin. After skin was installed and I changed the color, then went to change layout to Netflix and a continual circle on upper right side like it was accessing files to change and I could still move the mouse but 90 percent of screen was black. I wil buy ya a whole case of beer if you can help me. ?

Did you scan any content into the Kodi database ?
The skin won't show any items if there's no content in your movies/tvshows libraries.
(2016-09-01, 15:34)shorty1483 Wrote: Since I like uniformity @marcelveldt could there be an option for large icons to have separate icons for Video Source and Video Codec?
Currently some of my movies have the Bluray icon and some h264 icon because of no source in filename and the fallback to video codec, but I personally consider the codec as important as the Source.

Yeah, I'm working on it. Will be fixed within a few weeks.

https://trello.com/c/GATCsWND/7-optimize-media-flags
(2016-09-02, 03:21)Rubicon99 Wrote: Any chance you could implement an option for a fake logo when there is no logo available?

What are your thoughts about that? Just display the movie title in some handwriting font or something ?
(2016-09-02, 04:14)RamboUnchained Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=287764

Just fixed it. Available in next beta
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4