• 25(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
The only way to toggle between profiles currently is to go into the settings page for Pandoki and set the "Account" to the profile you wish to use.
Thank you @rcmccaslin for the pandoki patch. As a premium subscriber, the ability to download songs from the add-on always rubbed me the wrong way. It is most excellent to have a patched/supported branch!
@rcmccaslin, Thanks for your continued development of Pandoki!

I'm having an issue on Leia alpha 3, where Pandoki will only queue one song.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I am currently running 0.9.3a with @rcmccaslin's recommended settings (cached only, 3), and have an active Pandora One subscription.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am having the exact same issue... Screen shows stop caching / exiting.

Pressing stop and reselecting the station within a few seconds of this exiting message will often let it work properly for the play session.

Irksome
Hi all, I have some time to work any issues today.  It would help to have the Kodi log file of the Pandoki log entries for starters.  There should be notification popups telling you that a song is being queued.  If only one song notification on the screen appears, we have an issue.  Pandkodi will always queue the Concurrent Download value of songs "3" no matter what.  If you are saying it only plays the first song, that is different.  That can happen when the Concurrent Downloads is set too low.  If you have Pandora One, you may need to increase the Concurrent Downloads to at least 5.  The 3 or 4 setting works great without Pandora One.  If you have Pandora One and wish to test in non-Pandora mode, change the "Audio Quality" to Medium.  This will change the audio stream to a non-Padora One setting.
Most excellent. I am a Pandora One user. Changing concurrent downloads, Playlist history, and track prefetch each from 3 to 6 appears to have mitigated the issue. Much obliged @rcmccaslin!
Playlist history is what is displayed on the screen.  You can select any of the items on the list and it will replay them from that point.  Recommend either entering the number that can fit on the screen or twice the concurrent download rate.

Prefetch is something that was there a while back and is fairly complex.  It causes a delay between concurrent downloads when Pandora server slows down.  When the Pandora server is running normal, it has no effect. Let's say Prefetch is 10.  Then, it will wait until the last file queued has downloaded at least 10 seconds of music before adding another download to the queue.  Its primary purpose is to stretch out the downloads, so they are not all queued at the exact same time.  I have mine set to 7 (7 seconds of music delay between downloads).
Thank you so very much for keeping this updated and supported!
I'm going to have to take some more looks at Pandoki now.  I Have Kodi 17.6 and Kodi 18 (various versions currently A3) running in portable mode.  Pandoki on 17.6 works perfectly, but I have had the "play one and stop" on Kodi 18 for a good while now.   Since it was working on 17.6 I haven't been highly motivated to check into it, other than I know I have identical addon files and settings files between the 2 Kodis.

scott s.
I'm having the same problem in Leia, as well. One song is displayed...it plays...then Pandoki stops. It doesn't refill. It also doesn't fade to a black screen after of a few seconds during playback like it does in Krypton.

Later...
Bob
Just an FYI, PandoraSlim 0.4.2 plays one song after another. It refills the playlist. Maybe rcmccaslin can take a look at that addon. It doesn't have autoplay last station, but it does play well. This is in Leia #0819, BTW.

Later...
Bob
I installed Pandoki 0.9.3a patch version on Kodi 18 A3 win x64 version.

What I see when starting Pandoki:

Music window opens with list of stations.  Selecting a station
after a busy dialog opens musicplaylist window.

In musicplaylist window is a single listitem, the station name (ListItem.label is Pandoki - Frank Sinatra Radio, ListItem.Path is plugin.audio.pandoki\resources\media\)

The first song from pandora downloads and playback starts.

Per the log the second song is being downloaded.

When the first song ends, the musicplaylist is updated and the first song is added to the playlist (second item in playlist).

Meanwhile, pandoki exits and closes.

After exiting Kodi I see in resources/media the file silent.m4a

I will do a clean Kodi install to get logs without a bunch of spam.

Update:  Did a comparison test with pandoki 0.9.3 (unpatched) in Kodi 17.5 
In this case after selecting a station when the musicplaylist window opens, again the station is added as the first listitem, but then very quickly 2 songs are added to the playlist.

scott s.
Leia requires to be Python 3.x compatible and I suspect it is not.  I was waiting for the Beta version to appear before doing the port.

Don't really know about PandoraSlim.  Can someone let me know why they would use that instead of Pandoki?  I need to know its usage and any hardware/software requirements before taking a look.
(2018-08-21, 02:22)rcmccaslin Wrote: Leia requires to be Python 3.x compatible and I suspect it is not.  I was waiting for the Beta version to appear before doing the port.

Don't really know about PandoraSlim.  Can someone let me know why they would use that instead of Pandoki?  I need to know its usage and any hardware/software requirements before taking a look.
 I didn't think Python 3 is required until Kodi v19 M****?

scott s.
(2018-08-21, 22:47)scott967 Wrote:
(2018-08-21, 02:22)rcmccaslin Wrote: Leia requires to be Python 3.x compatible and I suspect it is not.  I was waiting for the Beta version to appear before doing the port.

I didn't think Python 3 is required until Kodi v19 M****?

scott s.
Yes, Leia can run either python 2.7 or 3 addons.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8